Blush everywhere

You Belong With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This morning, the students was engrossed in each other's activities. Miss Sunny is lecturing in 1B class with serious face.

"Jinyoung! Please forward to delivering the task that I gave yesterday!" miss Sunny talk to Jinyoung. 

Jinyoung then get up from the desk lazily and walk to the front of the class with a book in his hand. He look to his friends first then sigh slowly.

"Friendship is a disinterested commerce between equals; love, an object of between tyrants and slaves. Oliver Goldsmith (1730-1774). In this work, I feel a deep sense of friendship. Friendship interpret what we know with love. Friendship also that without us knowing it could be the beginning of the gap, if we can not maintain it...." 

Clap !! Clap !! Clap !! 
Jinyoung heard applause from the class after he finished reading that quote. He shocked at first but then smile shyly.

"Good job Jinyoung.. You choose the appropriate theme, friendship.. please sit back.."
Jinyoung nod to her and then back to his seat. 

"Oh my Hyuuuung!! It's so cool you know.... I don't realize that my hyung is so perfect!!" Yugyeom said to Jinyoung likes a fanboy.

"Shut up Gyeomie! but thanks anyway.." Jinyoung smiled at the compliment from Yugyeom. Suddenly he felt his cell phone vibrate in the pocket of his skirt.

From: +82335 ****** Great quote !! Good job !!
~ Mark

Jinyoung read the message with widened his eyes. He don't believe what he saw. He read it again and again. Jinyoung very surprised to read a text from...... Mark. But he soon returned his phone to his pocket before miss Sunny take it. He want to focus in class but, his thought is flying to someone... someone who has send him a message.

"How came Mrk hyung know my number?" he deep in thought.

School bell rang..... Bambam was walking out of the gate alone because Youngjae and Taecyeon want to go home first.

"Hi...." Bambam shocked with the sudden voice. He look to someone beside him.

"J.. Jack.. Jackson hyung???" he curse his stutter vo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter