Envy... am I?

You Belong With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At School library........

"Ehem! Jinyoung hyung get sms again from Mark hyung...." Yugyeom tease his hyung who look so red.

"Yugyeom...... do not be noisy ..... lets go to the class...." Jinyoung keep his phone in his pocket while pull Yugyeom's hand to go back to class just as the bell rang. When they are at the front of the 1B classroom, Yugyeom told Jinyoung to stop.

"Ssstt hyung.... look at that....." Yugyeom pointing towards the 1A class.

"That's....." Jinyoung said in disbelief.

"Yeaa.. Star gang and Jackson hyung...... They are so close with senior.... I am so envy.." Yugyeom look to them with a hope gaze.

"Jackson hyung.... the captain of the basketball team??" Jinyoung still stare to them.

"Yes hyung.... Ah, you guys so happy today.... why I dont get a lovely hyung too?"

"What are you talking about?!! You already get me.. your lovely hyung.." Jinyoung pushed Yugyeom to enter the classroom with wide smile.

School bell ringing. Barbara High School students rushed out of the classroom toward their homes.

 

At school yard..

"Hyung... you dont went home with your Mark hyung????" Yugyeom tease Jinyoung. Jinyoung don't respond to what Yugyeom said. He kept walking ahead of Yugyeom.

"Hyuuuuuung.. wait!!" Yugyeom run to grab Jinyoung but Jinyoung faster his step.

"Hyuuung!! Why do you avoid me???!!" finally Yugyeom pull Jinyoung hand and stop him.

"Becaus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter