Birthday?

You Belong With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am sorry for my late update!!!!!! OMG! I am so busy in school these days :)) thank you for reading n thanks for your subscribe!!!! :))))

...................................................................................................................................................................................................

Jackson drove Bambam home to the front of his house. However, Jackson immediately returned because he need to go somewhere.

 

At Bambam house..

"Hi master..... Are you just go home???" Namjoon said to Bambam.

Namjoon is a servant in Bambam family. But he is like a family to Bambam's parents.

"Yes uncle..... My mom not go home yet??"

"Your mom is still out with your father..."

"Ohh, yes its okay uncle..... thanks...." Bambam run to upstair immediately. Namjoon just look with confuse eyes then shruged. Bambam rushed into his mom's room.

"This is a great opportunity !! I have to make up this room as attractive as possible. Hi hi hi ..." Bambam said in his thought. Bambam arrange her mother's room as well as possible to give her a surprise.

Another minutes have passed. Finally he finished to makeup his Mom's room. The rooms are filled with blue and silver accents, his mom's favorite color. Lastly, Bambam put a birthday greeting on his mom's door. After that, Bambam run into his room. A few minutes later,.............

"Tok !! Tok !! Tok !! Bamie????" Bambam who still lay on his bed then get up suddenly. His mom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter