Roses and prince

You Belong With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung and Yugyeom feels so frustrated for dealing with Star gang. This morning, they just entered the school gates. But their eyes fixed on some seniors who were sitting on the edge of the basketball court. Jackson, Mark, Yoona and Suzy were having a joke.

"Hyung, thats our senior in the parking lot yesterday..." Yugyeom said.

"Yes.." Jinyoung said and looked away.

"Look, Yoona noona and Jackson hyung also so close... its mean they are bestfriend hyung... So you don't have to worry to lose Mark hyung.... lol"

"Yaa!! What the hell Gyeomie??? I did not say so...." Jinyoung push Yugyeom away.

"Eeyy.. You didn't say, but I know it from your eyes hyuuung...." Yugyeom blink adorable.

"Stop teasing me!!" Jinyoung pinch Yugyeom cheek.

Suddenly.....

"Hey.... Are you Jinyoung right???? this roses is from the cute guy in there..." Jackson gives roses to Jinyoung while pointing towards Mark.

"Hmmm??? W...what hyung...." Jinyoung receive roses from Jackson with widened his eyes. He couldn't find any words clearly.

"Its okay Jinyoung!! You're welcome!!" Jackson run away with satisfied smile.

Jinyoung still froze in his place. How can Jackson hyung say that words if Jinyoung didn't say thank you yet? Oh my GOD! control your breathe Jinyoung!!

Yugyeom soon brought Jinyoung to the class after giving a smile on Jackson and Mark. After that, Jackson returned to his friends and was greeted with laughter from Yoona and Suzy.

"Jackson, what are you doing anyway????" Mark ask in disbelief.

"Hahahha.... I just can not stand to see you stay calm like a princess Mark..." Jackson said with his special hyena laugh.

"Mark...... Jinyoung is really beautiful...." Yoona said with tease smile.

"Yeah yeah..... I am so irritated with you Mark...... until when you really just be a secret fan??" Suzy slap Mark's shoulder.

"Who would be a secret fan anyway???" Mark said to his friends in disbelief.

"Yeaaaah..... admit it please... I saw you with him in the library yesterday...." Yoona pinch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter