Naughty twin

You Belong With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At School library..

Jinyoung walked into the library. He looks busy among the bookshelves to find a book he want. While he was searching, Jinyoung saw a guy sitting in one corner of the library and the attention focused on his beautiful creature, not on the book he was holding.

"Who's that boy?? He is so cool... lol" Jinyoung said in his mind while looked at that guy a few seconds. Suddenly the guy look back on Jinyoung. Jinyoung surprised and immediately looked away.

Jinyoung immediately go away from that corner because he was ashamed already been caught looking at the unknown man. He continued searching and searching for the book. But not found. Finally he stopped to remember its location. Suddenly....

"Ehem! What are you looking for???" a misterious boy clear his throat and suddenly ask Jinyoung who seem surprised.

"What??!!" Jinyoung surprised to hear the guy ask suddenly. The voice is so... nice! No, its angelic voice!

"Sorry...... I see you back and forth like an iron. What are you looking for?" the guy ask again while touch his nape shyly.
Jinyoung round his eyes. He does not think, a guy he'd seen on the corner there is currently in front of him.

"I .... I ... still looking .....literature book.. the author is Oliver Goldsmith ....."

"The book with white cover??"

"Emmm .... yes .... How did you know??" Jinyoung widened his eyes.

"This one you mean??" Mark held up the book he was holding.

"Aaah! Yes... that's what I'm looking for ... are you still reading it??" Jinyoung said cutely.

"Oh, no.. I have finish it.. take it...." Mark handed it on Jinyoung while smile. Jinyoung suddenly add Mark smile as one of the world treasure in his life. He want that smile often and often. it so addictive! 

"Thanks...." Jinyoung hold the book while hide his nervous act.

"By the way... I'm Mark.. from grade 2.... and you??" 

"Jin.....Jinyoung... my name is Jinyoung" Jinyoung c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter