Looking for you

You Belong With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Basketball court..

"Ahem !! Why should you smile at Jackson??? You think you're a princess???" Fei, second grader came over to the Star gang.

"Emmm .... mmm.. nothing noona...." Bambam smile fade suddenly.

"Uh ... you ...... who the hell are you ???" Fei glare to Bambam.

"Bam..... my name is Bambam.."

"Remember..... although I am Jackson ex, but I dont want a child like you seduce him.... dont try to step closer.... !!!" Fei shout to Bambam.

"Noona.. please dont judge us..... Noona is an ex for Jackson hyung...." Youngjae complain.

"Whatever child!! I've warned each of you ..... you are junior here..... dont try to harsh me.." Fei left Star gang who looks annoyed.

"Is she crazy??? I think that seniority just exist in soap operas or novels...... Uh!!" Taecyeon look angry.

"Yeaaa.. who the hell is she? act like a boss!" Youngjae complain again.

"I am sorry guys .... because of me, you also get angry ..." Bambam look at his friends.

"Geez Bamie ..... we're friends anyway..." Taecyeon hit Bambam shoulder playfully.

"Friends forever !!" Youngjae shout.

"Thanks guys......." The three of them hugged.

 

At School library..

Jinyoung and Yugyeom walked into the school library. Jinyoung really want to meet Mark, a guy who met him yesterday.

 

"Heyy!! Hyuuuuuuung..... you said that you want to find Mark hyung, why should you read that book ???" Yugyeom whisper to Jinyoung annoyingly.

"Ssssttt !! Yugyeom, we are not willing to read a book... we still look for Mark hyung.."

"In the library????" Yugyeom ask in disbelief.

"Yesterday I met him here.... who knows he will be here again....." Jinyoung and Yugyeom walked slowly from rack to rack. They looked around, to search for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter