second final

Jealous

The ride to their destination was fun and filled with laughter. They decided to use three cars. Mingyu, Jihoon, Soonyoung and Joshua in one car. The second one consist of Seungcheol, Jeonghan, Seungkwan, Vernon and Wonwoo. Seokmin, Chan, Minghao and Jun in the third one. Mingyu had try to be in one car with Wonwoo but as usual the latter was running away from him. So Jihoon offered him to go with Soonyoung's car and give some space to Wonwoo. Mingyu sighed but agreed nonetheless. 

Joshua takes the first turn to drive sice Soonyoung wants to cuddle up with Jihoon at the back. Mingyu takes the front seat and occasionally feeds Joshua with snacks to keep him entertained. When the loud environment seems to die down a little bit, Mingyu takes that moment to stare at the surrounding. Green tress grow up from both sides of the road. Birds flying above the trees, some made their nest on the trees. Seungcheol and Jun are driving the other cars. It seems like Joshua and Seungcheol are competing, but Joshua wins as he manage to drive past Seungcheol's car and block him. During that short moment when Joshua drove past Seungcheol's car, Mingyu and Wonwoo accidentally locked eyes. Wonwoo looks so happy, laughing and talking with the others. Mingyu's heart ache and he turns around to face Joshua. The latter is grinning and Mingyu can't help but to smile at the older's childishness.

When they had pass Seungcheol's car, Mingyu turns his head to the window again. He couldn't help but to remember Wonwoo's act last night. The latter came home and quickly enter his room. He didn't talk to Mingyu at all. Mingyu figured out he did't want to pack with him. But thankfully, Wonwoo ate breakfast that Mingyu prepared for him. The sat and ate in silence. That's enough for Mingyu though.

Mingyu thought is interrupted when he heard Jihoon's phone ringing.

"It's from the group." Jihoon says and pick up his phone. Mingyu can barely make out the voices as all of it are talking at the same time. He laughs silently as he tries to make out what his friends are saying. Apparently, Seungcheol had choke on the water he was drinking because Jeonghan's hand that was supposed to hold the bottle accidentally went to his chest when he brake abruptly just now. Seungkwan almost fell on Vernon because of the abrupt stopped. Chan had lost a bet and had to kiss Seokmin. Unfortunately, Chan made it boring by kissing Seokmin's cheek only.

The four of them laugh whole heartedly hearing their friends stories. Apparently, they didn't do much in the car. Just screaming (they call it singing) to whatever song they know. 

"Mingyu, feed me." Joshua suddenly says and turn to face Mingyu for a few seconds. Mingyu nodded obediently and feed snacks to Joshua. Their friends heard what Joshua had say and cooed at them. Jihoon and Soonyoung laugh and explain that Mingyu has been feeding and keep Joshua accompanied since they start the journey. All of them laugh and some even say that they're cute and lastly everyone decide to stop at a rest area before continuing their journey. 

Their car is the last one to arrive. Thankfully the break has just started so there's not much car yet. And besides it's still early in the morning so it's very easy for them to find parking spot. Jihoon and Soonyoung go to the restroom first because Soonyoung spilled water on his pants. Mingyu and Joshua step out of the car and stretch themselves. It's quite tiring just staying in the car. Mingyu turns back to pick up all the rubbish from the front seat and behind. Joshua being the gentleman he is, helps Mingyu although the latter asked him to rest and eat. 

Their car is parked in between Seingcheol's car and Jun's car. Most of them had go to the foodcourt already since most of them didn't eat breakfast yet. The remaining that left are Seokmin, Jeonghan, Seungcheol, Wonwoo, Mingyu and Joshua. 

They lock the car and walk towards the foodcourt. A few cars are passing by but Joshua didn't notice because he's busy balancing the rubbish in his hands. Mingyu quickly put his hands around Joshua's waist and pull him back towards his chest. Joshua is schocked and looked up only to find a car speeding towards him. He let out a relieved sigh and thanked Mingyu.

"Be careful hyung." Mingyu says and proceed to take the rubbish bag that Joshua's holding. He holds all the rubbish by himself in one hand and use the other hand to hold Joshua's hand. The latter didn't seem to mind that. In fact, he smiles and hold Mingyu tighter. 

Unknown to them, Wonwoo is watching everything with an unreadable face. And Jeonghan smirking sly, judging by Wonwoo's expression. 

 

 

Am I too detailed? And honestly, screw me. Every one-shot fanfics that I want to make always turn out to be chaptered fic. Again sorry for the typos. I think I will stop updating this one  until I manage to update my other fic. Thank you. Hoped you enjoy reading this. Please tell me if there's anything you want to request or anything you don't understand.