can we forget about final for a while

Jealous

A/n - So the titile explains everything. I'm going to update a few chapters more. And can someone suggest me a new titile. This ff actually don't really has anything to do with 'Jealous'. Okay maybe a bit.

 

Mingyu, Seungcheol, Jeonghan and Seokmin have voluntereed to buy food for everybody since they all want snacks only. Mingyu even buy sandwiches and drinks for Joshua. He wanted to buy something for Wonwoo but he doubt the latter will accept it. The four of them walk to their table and sit on vacant seats. Joshua had leave a seat for Mingyu beside him that is directly in front of Wonwoo. Mingyu smile awkwardly to Wonwoo but the latter didn't even look at him. Mingyu's shoulder slump naturally and his smile dies down. Joshua notices Mingyu's sullen expression and put his hand on Mingyu's shoulder, offering him a smile. Mingyu's expression brighten and he offers food in return.

"Hyung, I bought this for you. Is it okay?" Mingyu asks Joshua, his face no longer looking at Wonwoo. 

"Of course its okay. Thank you Gyu." Mingyu's smile widen and he help Joshua to tear off the plastic. Unknown to them, Wonwoo tense upon hearing the nickname that Joshua gave to Mingyu. All this while, he is the only one to Mingyu - Gyu. He feels foreign to hear Joshua call Mingyu by that name. And maybe a bit off ... never mind. 

Wonwoo is used to Mingyu pampering him - Mingyu cooks for him, Mingyu feeds him, Mingyu drags him out of bed and supports him while he brush his teeth, Mingyu tucking him under blanket. Mingyu helps him in everything. And now he couldn't even tear off the snack plstic bag. Now Mingyu is not there to help him. He's busy helping someone else. Wonwoo huff out and try one more time before failing miserably. He feels a soft tug and looks up.

"Hyung, come I help you." Mingyu says and Wonwoo let go the plastic bag. Mingyu tear it off in one go and return it back to Wonwoo. The latter blush and eat in silence. 

"Mingyu where is the sandwich that you brought from home. I want." Soonyoung chirp and Jihoon immediately hit his head, clearly annoyed because he is shock by Soonyoung's sudden high pitch voice. 

"I left it in the car hyung. Besides that's for Joshua hyung. He needs to eat while driving." Mingyu says and Joshua smirks.

"See it's for me only." Joshua says and grins at Mingyu. Wonwoo feels something weird bubling inside him. Mingyu usually cooks for him only. Or at least Mingyu will make sure hea eat his food because he claim that his food is the healthiest food ever. But now, he didn't even know Mingyu brings extra sandwiches. Much less give it to him. His grip on the plastic bottle tighten and he force himself to look somewhere else - not at the view in front of him, Mingyu and Joshua looking at each other, smiling happily.

Jeonghan notice everything and smirks. He make eye contact with  Soonyoung and the two nods simultaneously. Eye signal is enough for them to understand each other's thoughts.

Half and hour later, the three cars drive away from the rest area. Joshua insists on driving because Mingyu needs to rest, though the younger doesn't understand why. The four of them continue talking and singing. Almost two hours later, Jun's car that is driving at the front make a turn towards a small but clean pathways surrounded by forest. Jihoon calls Minghao to ask about their destination and Minghao said that is the fastest way to reach the private homestay. Jihoon thank him and ends the call. The latter then continue to cuddle with his sleeping boyfriend. Mingyu is the only one that keeps on talking to Joshua to keep the older entertained. 

Mingyu is tired but he doesn't want to sleep. He wants to accompany Joshua. The latter knows that the younger is tired so he lift one of his hands and ruffle Mingyu's hair. 

"Sleep for a while Mingyu, I'm okay." Joshua says but Mingyu shakes his head.

"I'm not sleepy." Mingyu says and turn his body slightly to face Joshua. He battle with himself to stay awake but lose in the end. Mingyu ends up sleeping. Joshua smiles at the sight beside him. 

'Wonwoo is so lucky to get Mingyu. How can he not realize it.'  Joshua thought to himself.