semi-final

Jealous

Wonwoo tried to talk to Mingyu in the morning but there is just to many barriers. First Joshua needs his help. Then Seokmin and Chan play with him. After that, Seungkwan needs his help. Now, they all are going to the public part of the beach and Mingyu is walking in front with Joshua. Again. Wonwoo walks off in a huff. Jihoon and Jeonghan that clearly understand what is going on smirk to each other. 

When they finally arrive at the beach, Wonwoo's chance of talking to Mingyu completely vanish. The latter disappear with Seungcheol and Jun. Wonwoo sigh and but his worries cease when his friends pull him to the sea. They swim and play in the water for quite some time before heading back to the land. Mingyu, Seungcheol and JUn reappear again after some time with juice for everyone. They give out the drink to everyone and explain what they did. 

"We tried surfing just now. Gosh the coaches are handsome. Mingyu even scored a phone number and a date with the cute coach. The others cheer upon hearing that while Mingyu smile sheepishly. Meanwhile, Wonwoo's world freeze and he can feel his heart aching. Mingyu... found someone else. 

"So you're going?" Jeonghan asks. He definitely didn't know that this will happen. Jihoon and him look at each other worriedly. This can't happen. What about Wonwoo. They wanted to make Wonwoo jealous using Joshua but this is too much. What if Mingyu really attracted to this cute unknown guy.

"I don't know." Mingyu answer softly. Only now did Wonwoo realize that Mingyu is wearing a white shirt and it's completely soaked so Mingyu's body can be seen.

"Aww come on Gyu. He worked hard just now. Give him a chance will you. Just a date. What could go wrong. You might score a boyfriend after this." Jun says and wiggles his eyebrows. 

Jeonghan and Jihoon really want to hit him. Everything could go wrong. 

"I want to see the guy too." Minghao suddenly says. Jun turn to him and put his arm around his lover's waist. 

"No babe you can't. You have me." Jun says and grin. Minghao laughs while the others cringe. 

"So how about you guys? Didn't you score a date too?" Jeonghan says and glare at Seungcheol. He's not really mad at Seungcheol for saying the guy is handsome. He's just frustrated. How could Seungcheol said that in front of Wonwoo.

"Aww babe of course no. Jun and I made it clear we have someone already. Don't worry eh." When Seungcheol said that, Jeonghan couldn't help but to smile. Of course Seungcheol will choose him. No one's prettier than him (cue Jeonghan flipping his hair fabulously).

Wonwoo snap out ouf his world when he heard the sound of Mingyu's phone. The latter switch on his phone and check the new message.

"It's him. He asked wether I agree or not. What should I say?" Mingyu asks his friends. He bite his lower lip trying to suppress his smile. Now Wonwoo is sure his heart is breaking. The others are asking Mingyu to say yes .. and he did. He said yes. He's going out with another guy. 

"Oh no. I can't go out with him." Mingyu suddenly says. 

"What. Why?" Joshua aks.

"I don't have anything decent to wear to the date." Mingyu says and everyone facepalm. Well everyone except Wonwoo. 


They left the beach at around 5 pm because Mingyu has dinner date later. They had try all the water activities that are available and everyone had fun. Except for Wonwoo of course. His mood is ruined. He was just faking his happiness. 

Mingyu was the first one to bathe and everyone gather inside Wonwoo and Mingyu's shared bedroom. They all had finish packing because since tomorrow they are leaving. But Mingyu's room is a mess. His clothes are everywhere. Seungcheon and Jun finally manage to coax him to wear a jeans, a long sleeve shirt and a jacket. Wonwoo sits at the corner quietly. He still couldn't accept the fact that he's seeing the guy that he love dressing up for a date. Why did it takes him so long to realize that he love Mingyu. He started avoiding Mingyu because of the stupid weird feelings inside him that only now he knows what are they. His heart is breaking but Mingyu is not there to help him anymore. Mingyu looks so happy because he's going out for a date. Mingyu will leave him soon.  30 minutes later, Mingyu is ready outside, tying his shoe lace. 

"My son has grew up. You already have a date now." Jeonghan says, patting Mingyu's head. Even he couldn't brush the happiness bubbling inside him. 

"Bro, seems like you're one step ahead me now. Congratulations." Seokmin pat Mingyu's back and grin at him. Mingyu grins back. When he realize that he's late, Mingyu walks away, waving to everyone. 

Again, Wonwoo watch everything silently. Mingyu didn't even look at him. Mingyu is happy without him. Because of his mistakes, he lost Mingyu. He knows that Mingyu is the kind and loving type of guy, no one will resist him. It's not impossible that Mingyu will hook with the guy. It might seems stupid that Wonwoo is being sad and depressed although Mingyu hasn't really said that he's going to date that guy. But Wonwoo knows Mingyu better. Mingyu was smiling the whole time. Mingyu feels something towards that guy. And not Wonwoo, the guy that broke his heart.

When everyone enters the house, Wonwoo walks away silently. He needs time alone. 


A/n - yey!! One more chapter to go. I haven't got time to check the story so sorry for all the mistakes. Enjoy.