part 2 .. last part.

Jealous

Wonwoo wakes up and finds the spot next to him is empty. Again. He wonders wether last night event really happened. Or its just a dream. 'Must be a dream.'  He thought. He runs his fingers through his hair to make it look decent and throw the blanket aside. He exit the room and head downstairs. 

"Oh hyung." Chan greets him as soon as he reach the living room. 

"Hey Chan."

"Hyung are you okay? Your temperature was quite high yesterday. Thank god Mingyu hyung brought you back. We all were so worried. Especially Mingyu hyung. He didn't even sleep last night." Wonwoo freeze when he heard the statement . Mingyu... brought him back and take care of him. Then, yesterday wasn't a dream?

"Mingyu brought me back?" Wonwoo murmured. 

"Yeah, you don't.." "Where's Mingyu?" Before Chancould finish his sentence, Wonwoo cut him and hold both his shoulders. 

"Uh.. kitchen I think. Seungcheol hyung forced him to cook." Chan answers softly. Wonwoo wastes no time and run to the kitchen. Most of their friends are eating and chatting. Jeonghan sees Wonwoo and pat the sit next to him. Wonwoo obeys him, but his eyes are wildly scanning the area. 

"Wonwoo, Mingyu is cooking. Don't worry he's here okay. Sit first. I want to check your body temperature." Wonwoo obeys Jeonghan and sits beside him. He tries to hide his blush when he feels everyone staring at him. Jeongha puts his palm on Wonwoo's head and smiles.

"Ahh, thank god it's not hot anymore. Now, eat the pancakes. Mingyu cooked it so don't worry." Wonwoo smiles softly and dig his breakfast, pancake with syrup and honey. The pancakes are well-cooked and the amount is just enough for Wonwoo. Yup, definitely Mingyu who prepared the food for him.  

After a while, Mingyu finally comes out from the cooking area. He looks tired but his face brighten upon seeing Wonwoo wating.

"Hyung, you're awake! How's the food? I might be able to make better food if no one disturbed me." Mingyu says and glare at Jun. The latter smile sheepishly. Mingyu takes his seat in front of Wonwoo and starts eating. He ignores Wonwoo as he's busy talking with Jun. Wonwoo doesn't mind it tough. He just want to look at Mingyu for now. How could he deny Mingyu before. The latter is so perfect for him. But this doesn't means they're together. He needs explanation from Mingyu.  

Mingyu suddenly stands up and bring his plate to the cooking area and wash it. 

Where are you going Mingyu?" Jeonghan asks him. 

"I'm going to bathe hyung. I'm the only one who haven't bathe yet. We're leaving after this remember." Mingyu says and smiles at Jeonghan. He walk upstairs and soon lost from Wonwoo's sight.

"Won, you're not going to talk to Mingyu?" Seungcheol asks him, busy feeding himself and Jeonghan with the pancakes.

"I am. I just don't know how." Wonwoo admits shyly. His friends chuckle at his statement and encourage him to make up with Mingyu before they leave the house. He brace himself to enter their shared room and wait for Mingyu. After 10 minutes, Mingyu come out from the bathroom with only the towel hannging on his waist and droplets of water dripping down from his wet hair.. Wonwoo's face turns red as he try to cover his eyes.

"A-ah Mingyu. I'm sorry. Y-you can change first. I'll come later." Wonwoo stutters and he stands up from the bed and walk to the door. But Mingyu is faster. He pulls Wonwoo by his waist until Wonwoo is standing in front of him.

"What are you going to say?" Mingyu's voice drop low and it send shivers running down Wonwoo's spine. He can barely control his heart around cute and charming Mingyu. He definitely can't survive around y and hot Mingyu. 

"I-i.." Mingyu is making everything hard for Wonwoo. Now he can't even talk properly. Suddenly, Mingyu close the gap between them by hugging Wonwoo and resting his head on Wonwoo's shoulder.

"Hyung, please don't push me away again. I need you. (*author singing i need you (bts) but change the girl to boy*) I can't live without you. The last few days were hard enpugh for me. Please tell me why you pushed me away hyung. I'll fix whatever the problem is. I won't be too clingy anymore. I know you don't like it. And I promise I will never do anyhting that you don't want me to do. I'll listen to you. Just please don't ignore me." Mingyu whispers softly to Wonwooo. The latter could hear his heart breaking again for the second time. How could he hurt Mingyu this bad. Mingyu never did anything wrong. The problem was him. he was stupid. And now, he needs to get his Mingyu again.  Wonwoo pulls away from Mingyu and make the younger look at him in the eye.

"You know what's the problem?" Wonwoo asks. Mingyu shakes his head.

"This." Wonwoo says and waste no time before tip toeing and kiss Mingyu on the lips. This time the kiss is more passionate and more romantic in a very special way. "I can't control myself around you Mingyu. I didn't realize I love you back then. But now I do. Please forgive me." Wonwoo says while kissing Mingyu. He really wants Mingyu to forgive him. 

Mingyu that froze on his spot just now gain his sense back after hearing Wonwoo's confessions. He deepen the kiss and put his arm around Wonwoo's waist while Wonwoo put wrap his arm around Mingyu's neck. Mingyu push Wonwoo on the bed without breaking their kiss and hover on top of him. Their kiss turns into a hot and rough kiss as they both pour their anger, sadness and love into it. Wonwoo is the first one to break the kiss. They both pants heavily. Wonwoo then pull Mingyu closer to him and bury his face in his neck. It's hard for Mingyu to support his weight with his hands with Wonwoo pulling him but he didn't show it. Instead, he let Wonwoo do whatever he wants. He wants to see Wonwoo happy.

"Does this mean we're together. I want you. No one else can have you. You're my Mingyu." Wonwoo murmurs and Mingyu chuckle. 

"Sure hyung."


"Has everyone take everything. Make sure nothing is left behind." Seungcheol says, reminding everyone. Everyone responds by saying 'no' simultaneously and get ready to enter the car.

"So we all are sticking to the original seating plan?" Jun asks, eyeing the new couple. Apparently, both of them received the 'i-know-what-you-guys-did-inside-the-room' smirks from everyone. Needless to say, everyone understand that they are officially together now. (Wonwoo keeps on clinging to Wonwoo, so of course its obvious) 

"I want to sit with Mingyu." Wonwoo says protectively when he sees Joshua looking at Mingyu. The latter laughs. "I guess I'll swap with you then."

Mingyu take the first turn to drive with Wonwoo sitting beside him. They talk normally, laugh and sing. Jihoon and Soonyoung watch them from behind and smile.

"I guess happy ending for them huh. I hope we last too. I love you." Soonyoung says to Jihoon, who's smile cutely at him.


A/n - heyyyy guys. So this is the last chapter. No more after this. I had so much fun writing this story and I surely will miss it. Thanks for my awesome readers who subscribed, commented and upvoted this story. I'm so thankful to you guys. Thank you so much. Do check my other stories. It's still ongoing. And also I've posted a new story featuring Soonhoon couple. The story takes place a few months after they all come back from this vacation. I will explain what happen to the other couples but just like this story that features meanie as the main couple, the fic will features Soonhoon and their problem. Thank you again guys. (*author sends love to everyone*)

RIVALS - meanie, jongcheol, verkwan, soonhoon, junhao, seokmin, chan, joshua

BLINDED - mainly Soonhoon with other pairings and members as side characters