The real final I promise ... part 1

Jealous

"You're cute." The blunt statement from his date, Doyoon definitely caught him off guard. Mingyu blushes hard and try to look somewhere else. Mingyu had request for them to have dinner at a burger restaurant and apparently there's one Subway Restaurant nearby the beach. 

"I-I ... Don't say that." Mingyu bangs his head on the table softly to hide his face. Doyoon let out a chuckle. They continue to talk about random things and somehow both of them are very comfortable around each other although they just met. Doyoon continue to tease Mingyu and Mingyu replies back with some cringey reply that make both of them burst out laughing. Mingyu feels happy, very happy. For a while, he gets to forget his problem with Wonwoo. Can he just stay like this forever. He wants to forget about everything. 


"Wonwoo, where's Wonwoo?" Jeonghan asks worriedly. They had realize that Wonwoo is missing one hour ago but they decided maybe Wonwoo went out to walk around since this is their last night. Wonwoo left his handphone so they cannot call him either. After some time they all decided to look for Wonwoo because they are worried but no one found Wonwoo. The latter is nowhere to be found. Jeonghan and Jihoon explain to them that Wonwoo might be heartbroken because Mingyu went out with another guy. The others finally get that idea and feel guilty. They had encourage Mingyu to go out in front of Wonwoo. So they work hard to search for Wonwoo but fails. By now, everyone is really worried and they decided they need to call Mingyu.


Mingyu and Doyoon was in the middle of eating their burgers when Mingyu's phone rang. He looks at the caller id.

'Jihoon hyung'

Mingyu frowns. Why would Jihoon calls him now, but he pick it up nonetheless.

"Yes hyung."

"Mingyu I'm sorry for calling you now, but I just wanna say.."

"Say what"

"Mingyu, if-if you happen to see Wonwoo please call me. He's missing." Mingyu freeze. Wonwoo hyung. He drop his burger and stands up. 

"I-I need to go. Sorry. It's nice meeting you. I'm really sorry." Mingyu leave the restaurant and run as fast as he can. He searched everywhere. He walks from place to place, wandering around trying to find Wonwoo. 

Wonwoo might be in danger. He needs to find Wonwoo. 

After some time walking, Mingyu finds himself at the private part of the beach. But Wonwoo is nowhere to be seen. He walks a couple metres more when he found himself looking at big rocks on the beach. He noticed these rocks when he came here yesterday but he never comes until here. He walks in between the rocks looking around until he sees a figure sitting on a rock. The rock is big but considered small compared to the others. It's also quite hidden and cannot be seen from far. Mingyu recognize the figure on the spot. Wonwoo.

He walks nearer to the rock silently but freeze when he hears faint sobs coming from Wonwoo.

"M-Ming *hiccup* Mingyu." He hears Wonwoo calling his name in between his sobs. He couldn't hold it anymore and climb the rock. He hugs Wonwoo from behind. The latter is shock when he feels someone touching him but even more shock when that someone is Mingyu. 

"Hyung, don't cry please." Mingyu says softly, holding Wonwoo's cold fingers, hoping to warm them.

"Mingyu? Aren't you supposed to have date now?" Wonwoo aks. 

"I am. But Jihoon hyung called me, saying that you were missing." Mingyu says and rest his chin on Wonwoo's shoulder. 

"I'm sorry Mingyu. I-I always been a trouble for you. S-Sorry *hiccup*.You should hate me. I never *hiccup* appreciate you *hiccup*." Wonwoo can't even talk properly because he's crying. Mingyu frowns and hug him tighter. 

"Who says you're a trouble. Hyung, I can never hate you. I.. I only love you." Mingyu says and sigh. He expects Wonwoo to push him away like usual but instead he turns around and hugs Mingyu.

"I love you. I never wanted to admit it before. My heart ache everytime you ignore me. It's my own fault. And now you went out with someone else. I hate that. I want you for me only." Wonwoo says and hide his face Mingyu's neck.  Mingyu freeze when he heard Wonwoo's confession and pull Wonwoo from him. He holds Wonwoo in front of him. 

"Is it true hyung, You.. love me." Mingyu asks, clearly disbelief with Wonwoo's confession.

Wonwoo's face suddenly turns red. He nods and wrap his arms around Mingyu's neck and ... kiss him. 

Mingyu feels fireworks in his stomach and unable to move for a few seconds. He finally gain himself and grab Wonwoo, kissing him deeper. As soon as they breake the kiss, Wonwoo's head falls on Mingyu's shoulder. "I'm sleepy." Wonwoo murmured. Just like that, the latter fell asleep. Mingyu chuckles before carrying Wonwoo on his back to their homestay.


A/n - part 1 done. I'll try to update part 2 as soon as I can