final

Jealous

It's been a week since Mingyu last talked to Wonwoo. Mingyu has no idea about why Wonwoo keeps on avoiding him. He doesn't recall saying anything to Wonwoo. Their relationship is hard enough with Wonwoo keeps on rejecting Mingyu. Yup, reject. Now, you might be confused a bit. Mingyu and Wonwoo had been best friend since forever. They think of each other brothers even. But as they grow up, Mingyu can't help but to notice that Wonwoo has grown up to be handsome and attractive. Slowly, his feelings convert into something else. He knows what is it. And he dreaded it. 

With encouragement from his friends, he brace himself and try to give hints to Wonwoo. He spends extra time with Wonwoo, cuddle with him, cook for him whatever he wants, accompany him whenever Wonwoo needs him, takes care of him, he even said he loves him. But unfortunately Wonwoo only thinks of his actions and words as something a bestfriend would say to his friend. At least, Wonwoo never ignore him before.

Mingyu has start noticing something weird from Wonwoo. The latter no longer come to his room every night to cuddle with him as usual. Wonwoo would also leave early in the morning and come home late. He would try to avoid Mingyu as much as he can and never eat the food cooked by Mingyu anymore. Now, it's either Wonwoo goes out the whole day or lock himself in the room. No more fun movie times, no more cooking time, no more cuddling time. Mingyu used to be so happy that Wonwoo and him lived together and go to the same college but now it's awkward and frustrating.

Even this morning when Mingyu just woke up, he could hear the sound of front door closing indicating that Wonwoo just left. Mingyu let out a sigh. He hasn't give up yet. He'll talk to Wonwoo no matter what today. 

 

:Þ

 

No signs of Wonwoo at all. Not in class, not in library, not in cafeteria. Mingyu sits tiredly on the bench and push his bread aside. He tried to find Wonwoo everywhere but the latter is nowhere to be seen. Last time it was so easy to see Wonwoo. They will just bump into each other at the corridor and exchange smiles. Mingyu will wait for Wonwoo if his classes finish first and vice versa. But now, even though Mingyu waited for Wonwoo in front of his class, the latter was still nowhere to be seen. 

"Wonwoo again?" Jihoon asks, clearly worried about his dongsaeng. These days Mingyu has been eating less. He'll buy bread and ends up not eating it. Jihoon doubts that Mingyu eats anything at home.

"He really avoids me. No matter where I try to find him, I couldn't. Hyung, did I do something wrong? " Mingyu said, feeling exhausted. He misses Wonwoo so much.

"Mingyu, summer break is starting tomorrow. Are you and Wonwoo going back?" Soonyoung asks. He's trying to get his brain to work on how to help his dongsaeng.

"I think no. Wonwoo didn't say anything." Mingyu finally feels hungry so he rip off the plastic and starts eating the bread. Nonetheless, he still thinks about what Wonwoo is doing and wether the latter is eating well.

"Good. Mingyu I know how to solve your problem." Jun says, suddenly appears beside Mingyu. Mingyu look beside him and sees that most of their friends are here. Except for Wonwoo, Minghao and Joshua. They still have one last class for the day.

"What problem?" Jeonghan asks, taking his seat beside Seungcheol.

"Wonwoo" Jihon says. One word is enough to make them understand. They all simultaneously say 'oohh'. Mingyu feels even more helpless. All of them knows that Mingyu is head over heels in love with Wonwoo. And yet Wonwoo doesn't know about that.

"How hyung? I tried everything already." Mingyu says miserably. 

"My cousin has a homestay business. It's beside the beach. I asked her wether we can stay there or not. She said yes and also agreed to let us stay at the private part. So we can use that part of beach to ourselves. It's sorrounded by forest if you guys don't mind. I already talked to Minghao, Joshua and Wonwoo, they all agree." Jun says. The others agree on the spot. Mingyu himself is getting excited for the trip. But he doesn't understand how that can help him.

"How is staying there gonna help me hyung?" 

"Wonwoo couldn't run too far when we're there. Corner him or something and make him talk to you. We'll make sure you and him will be in the same room." The others cheer on that plan. Mingyu can literally feels rays of sunshine shining on him. Maybe there's still hope. 

 

Actually I want to make this a one-shot. But I think it may become a three-short or maybe four-shot (if the word exist). I'm too lazy to re-read the chapter so sorry for the typos. Also, thanks to the new subscribers. *Author giving love shaped chocolate to everyone mentally*