001

Bride of Suho: Water God
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho laid down on his side, his elbow on the ground and hand behind his ear prompting his head up. He was behind the small table filled with food and liquor. He used his free hand to reach for a drink. A beautiful lady beside him, she poured the liquor in his small cup. She would smile and talk to him but it didn’t matter much. Suho never spoke to her or any other women there.

 

He watched the group of girls dance in front of him, everyone was beautiful and gorgeous but none caught his eye. He was about to take a sip when he heard a voice. “Oppa, let’s go.” Suho quickly sat up and look forward. The scenery changed in front of him, a little girl standing in the sunflower fields.

 

She crossed her arms and made a pouting face at him. “What’s wrong?” He asked. She walks towards him and grabs his arm, she begins to run. Suho runs along with her and she turns around to him. “Oppa, let’s go and play by the stream over there,” She smiles. Suho splashes water at her and she screams at him. “Don’t do that, my grandma made me this dress,” She yelled. Suho walked to her and she pushed him away. “Don’t be mad at me, I’ll make it dry,” Suho said. Suho lifted his hand and there was a blue orb that formed in the palm of his hand. The small water droplets rose from her clothes and into his palm. She felt around on her clothes and smiled at him. “It’s really dry now, your amazing oppa,” She said.

 

Suho smiles at her and continues to follow. “Water God Suho.” Suho snaps back into reality and ends up throwing his cup to the ground. The girls stop dancing and the lady beside him backs away in fear. The doors open and reveal Ryu, he walks in. “Everyone needs to leave now,” Ryu said. Suho looked at him and Ryu came to his side. Ryu bows and supports Suho from falling over. “Suho, you need to sober up. You scared all the palace dancers.” Suho grabbed onto Ryu’s robe and leaned his head on his shoulder. “I saw her again, she.. she…” “You are very drunk right now,” Ryu said.

 

Suho shakes his head and Ryu reaches his hand into his robes. He grabs a small jar, emptying it of the small pill. He places it in Suho’s hand and brings it up so Suho can see it. “You must take this now.” Suho puts it in his mouth and swallows it. “She’s… she was mad… at me…” Suho slowly went to sleep and Ryu motioned for the two guard to come. “Please bring his majesty to bed,” Ryu said. The guard lifted him up and carried him out of the room. Ryu left the room and saw two maids walking towards him. “Get the room cleaned up,” Ryu said. They bowed to him as he left.

 

He laid on the ground cover in dried blood, she placed a hand on his cheek. “Oppa, are you alright.” He slowly pointed his hand to the tree, “I.. I.. there…” She turned around and saw the fruit tree across the river, she turned back to him and nodded her head. “I’ll go and get it, wait for me here.” She stood up and walked towards the stepping stones to the tree. She jumped to the first rock and almost fell into the water. Then she jumped to the next one, slipping and grabbing onto the rock. He felt his body go numb and he couldn't get up to help her. She was able to pull herself up and stood back on the rock. She jumped to the next on and then to the last rock.

He watched her reach towards the fruit on the tree, he prayed that she would be alright. Her fingertips graze the bottom of the fruit and she stumbles but regains her balance. She reached for it once more, grabbing it into her small hands. She slipped on the rock as she landed back on her feet, falling into the fast flowing river. “Oppa!” She went head under water, he managed to sit up but his body was in pain. He slowly crawled down from the hill into the water. Once he touched the water he transformed into a small blue dragon, letting the river help him flow downstream. He finally made it downstream and along the banks, she was covered in blood. He transformed back into his human form, crawling his way towards her.

He lifted her into his arms, “Yah! Wake up!” He stook her, she slowly opened her eyes and look at him. She held up her small hands to him, “The fruit.” He grabbed it and threw it into his mouth, he felt his energy come back. His eyes turned blue and she looked at them, “Pretty.” He looked down at her with his blue eyes and touched her forehead, a light emitted from his hand and she watched the lights flicker. “Oppa, it’s time to say goodbye.” He looked down at his arms and she was gone. “Over here.” He turned his head over to her, she stood in the same bloody clothes. She looked down at him with a smile on her face. “Oppa, thank you.” He reached his hand out to her, she disappeared. He let out a scream, turning everywhere to see where she was.

 

Suho sat up in his bed, sweat covered his whole body. He shivered in the dark night, he covered himself in the blanket and walked out from his room to the balcony. He stood and looked out to the whole kingdom, he watched below as guards were on patrol. He let the blanket drop to the floor. The door behind him open, “Suho!” Ryu yelled. He transformed into a big dragon and flew towards the sky. “Suho, where are you going!” He didn’t even look back, he kept going straight up. He h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter