012

Bride of Suho: Water God
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I've kept my promise and updated again!

If you have not read the previous chapter, go read it.

It's like almost midnight so off to bed I go.

There was a knock on the door and Haru continued to apply her moisturizer. “Noona, hurry up. I need to use the bathroom.” Jimin said. “I’m coming out.” Haru said. She opened the door and Jimin pushed her to the side as he ran to the toilet. Haru grabbed her towel and exited form the bathroom. “You better keep the window open.” Haru said. She walked to her room and slid her door closed. She turned to look at the sunflower which she now placed in a vase with the note next to it. Haru laid her towel across the chair and took a seat, she touched the sunflower. She wondered how it could it keep its shape when she hadn’t put any water into the vase. “It’s as if it’s fake but then again I can feel the soft petals and rough leafs.” Haru said. Haru stood up and went to lay down on her bed. She had to be honest, sleeping on a futon was not that comfortable. She stretched her arms and legs, then she turned over onto her stomach. She laid her head on the pillow as she looked at the doors that lead out to the pond. 

 

Haru saw the light coming in through glass, “who are you Junmyeon?” She felt scared to just utter his name because she felt as if he would appear. Haru to her back and looked at the ceiling, her body was tired. She overworked herself today by making kimchi since Jimin ended up with a small cut on his finger from chopping the radishes. Jimin ended up using one hand the whole time while saying that he was hurting. Haru took matters into her own hands and helped finish cutting, mixing, storing and carrying all the kimchi barrels to the outdoor store room. Haru let out a sigh as she felt her arms and legs throb in pain. “Next time Jimin, I’m going to get you good!” Haru cheered. “Noona!” Jimin yelled. Haru turned her head and Jimin had poked his head through the door. “You’re going to get it.” Haru said. “Noona, don’t be mad. I’ll turn off the lights for you.” Jimin said. Jimin quickly flicked the switch and the lights turned off. He slid the door closed and Haru could hear him running to his room. Haru let out an annoyed sighed, “I didn’t want to turn off the lights, I was going to look over the files.” Haru turned to her side and was going to get up but instead she pulled her blanket up. “I’ll look at it tomorrow.” Haru said. Haru closed her eyes and before she knew it, she had fallen asleep.

 

Haru felt someone shaking her shoulder, she tried to open her eyes but she felt so tired. “Mom, I’m tired, let me sleep.” Haru mumbled. “It’s me.” Junmyeon said. Upon hearing that Haru opened her eyes and Junmyeon was smiling down at her. She looked down at her body and realized that the blanket had slid off and her shirt had risen up to expose her little belly. Haru quickly sat up and fixed her shirt. She turned to face Junmyeon as she scratched her head. “How did you get in?” Haru asked. “I climbed the wall and you forgot to lock the door.” Suho said. Suho pointed to the door and Haru tried to remember if there was even a lock to that door. “Get dressed, I’m going to take you somewhere beautiful.” Suho said. Haru rubbed her eyes and Suho chuckled at how cute she was. Haru tried adjusting her eyes to the dark, she laid down while reaching above her head to grab her phone. Suho watched as she turned her phone on to look at the time before she sent him a little glare. “It’s like 11:32pm. I took a shower at nine and went to bed at ten. I slept for an hour and a half.” Haru said. Suho smiled at the sight of Haru covering her yawn.

 

Suho took a seat, he reached his hand out to to comb her bed hair down. Haru looked at him as he touched her hair, somehow it felt calming when he did that. Haru wondered why he was going to take her out at this time of the night, “maybe he wants to silence me.” She thought. Haru made up her mind that she was going to sleep since no one gets in the way of her sleep. If Junmyeon was to kill her, at least she gets to sleep for eternity. “I’ll bring you home as soon as you see it. Promise.” Suho said. Haru nodded her head, “it is cold outside?” “It’s a bit chilly, might want to grab a blanket.” Suho said. Suho stood up and reached a hand out to Haru who lazily leaned back down on the bed. “Can’t we see it in the morning?” Haru asked. “We have to go now or eles you’ll miss it.” Suho said. Haru decided that it was probably better for her parents to think she disappeared instead of seeing her corpse in this room. She slowly sat up and pointed to her closet, “can you get the blanket in there.” Suho turned to her closet and opened it, he grabbed the gray blanket out and handed it to her. Haru slowly stood up and wrapped the blanket around her.

 

Suho slid the door open and gestured her out of the room. Haru took a step out of the room and she felt the cold night air hit her face. “You’re right, it’s cold.” Haru said. “See.” Suho said. “I need to grab my shoes at the front door, the porch only wraps around the back. Can you grab…” Suho lifted Haru up into his arms, she was so startled that she let out a small scream. Suho chuckled, “I’ll carry you to the front door, faster than going to grab your shoes and and come back.” Haru nodded her head but her mind was filled with thoughts of her first time being carried by another man besides her father. Haru noticed that his arms were a bit bulky, his chest firm and his scent made her intoxicated. Haru tried to snap out of those thoughts but the way he smiled to her made her weak. Before she knew it, Suho had let her down on the front steps. Haru stared at him blankly and that made Suho amused by her. “Are you not going to put your shoes on?” Suho asked. Haru nodded her head and turned around to slip her feet into her sandals. Suho crossed his arms as he waited for her, she seemed like she was having a blast in her dream because she was smiling and her blankets were kicked to the side.

 

Haru turned towards him and wrapped her blanket tighter around her, “are you not cold?” “I’m not cold.” Suho said. “Where are we going?” Haru asked. “You’ll know when we get there.” Suho smirked at her. Haru felt her heart skip a beat, she thought that if she was murdered by Junmyeon, she wouldn’t regret anything. Suho reached for her hand and lead her out of the front gates. Suho watched her as she kept looking around, it seemed like she had a lot on her mind. “What are you thinking about?” Suho asked. Haru was caught and she turned to him, “I don’t want to bring it up but what happened to the temple?” Suho nodded his head, “is that why you seemed a little scared when I woke you up.” Haru nodded her head, “are you going to kill me? If you are, please spare my family. They don’t know anything and I don’t want them to find my body in the room because they will be even more sad.” Suho chuckled at her, she really was afraid of him but why was she also talking to him like a child. “I don’t plan to murder you at all.” Suho said. “Then are you going to sell me into…” “No, I don't want to do anything at all but bring you to see the magical event that going to happen.” Suho said. “Promise.” Haru said. “If I wanted to kill you, I wouldn’t befriend you.” Suho said. Haru felt all the pressure lifted off her chest but then she still wanted answers to what happened at the temple. “The temple, you never answered my question.” Haru said.

 

Suho thought it was better to just tell her a bit of the truth, “I’m the guardian of this place, you can say like a mythical being.” Haru turned to look at him shocked, “so you’re like a goblin?” Suho shook his head, “no, I’m a protector

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter