Five

Dangerous Women

Chapter 5

 

 

Five FSA agents, Hyunjoo, Sooyoung,  clad in mission gears were seen standing straight facing their Chief.

 

 

 

 

 

“Alright folks, considering these two rookies would be our next back up after Team Aqua, I need them to be included in your missions, okay? No objections, because I have high expectations that they will do well under your care.”

 

 

 

 

 

“But what about Himuro and Momo?” Hyunjoo questioned. Taecyeon only smiled, like he knew the girl would definitely speak out a thing or two about the arrangement.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I have spoken to agents Himura and Hirai, and they agreed to work on a separate team for the sake of the association. As usual, leader would be agent Hazel and agent Sooyoung as the co-leader. I hope you guys will work well together. If there’s nothing else, you guys are dismissed.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

The rest of them looked at their leader, in case she was going to bring up anymore objections. Hyunjoo realized she had no excuses to not let the two newbies in, so she heaved a sigh and bowed a little to Taecyeon as a sign of respect before exiting the room.

 

 

 

 

 

Hyunjoo’s POV

 

 

 

 

I walked out of the door and went up the rooftop, one hand raking my short hair all the way to the back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘I don’t know if I could do this. Having agent Hwang on the team is quite…disturbing? I admit that she has some great shooting skills back there but girl really needs a more thorough training. Is that really the case though? I’m pretty sure I wasn’t like this with Seulgi and Daehyun even though I might appear a bit tough towards them. Arghhh I don’t know!’

 

 

 

 

 

I bit my lips and shook my head in frustration before deciding to ignore the weird feeling I have stuck in my chest.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Alright, so this mission is simple, you guys are only required to bring back Miss Kim, daughter of Mr. Kim Junwoo safely.” Said Heechul who was busy dabbing some foundation on his face. Taecyeon was summoned for an important meeting so he left the job to the hands of the feminine looking guy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“By simple, what you really mean is to burst through the place, fight off some buffoons, save the girl and try to make it out alive?” Seunghyun scoffed with his deep voice, making Agent Sooyoung, Tiffany and Jessica nod along. Hyunjoo on the other hand was crossing her arms with a hardened gaze focused on Heechul.

 

 

 

 

 

The blonde-haired male stopped applying his make-up and just smirked. “Well, it is simple for the top team of FSA, I believe. Oh and by the way Agent TOP, you can’t just try, you must get out of there alive, especially the heiress.” Heechul winked at the well-built man after casually his clothed chest. Seunghyun was seen to be unfazed due to numerous times being teased like that and only rolled his eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Isn’t the police in charge of these kind of things? Why do we have to take over their duty?” Tiffany asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“It is because either the police are short of hands or there’s something fishy about this Mr. Kim, is it correct, Heechul?” Hyunjoo side eyed the guy.

 

 

 

 

 

The blonde man smiled proudly, “Aish yeokshi our Hyunjoo is the best!” He gave a thumbs up, only to be ignored by the girl. Hyunjoo, Sooyoung and Seunghyun of course knew all of this beforehand since they’re used to these kind of things. Hyunjoo only wanted Heechul to tell the truth to Tiffany since she doesn’t want to tell the brunette herself. The captain doesn’t even know why she felt the urge to explain things to Tiffany, but her ego got the best of her so she “used” Heechul.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“*clears throat* Mr. Kim personally requested for our help because he happened to have some business with the person who has hold of the daughter. They were supposed to close a deal together, but Mr. Kim here decided to be greedy and ran away with all of the partner’s money. He didn’t want to approach the cops because what he had done will surely cause him a lot of lawsuits, in and out of the court and will tarnish his current name in the industry. After all, he is one of the huge companies in Korea.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Then if he did something bad, why would the FSA still offer him help? I thought we only save the good guys?” Tiffany asked again, still confused with how the real system really works.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I guess you’re still naïve about these things, huh?” Hyunjoo turned her body towards Tiffany while maintaining a stoic expression.

 

 

 

 

 

Sooyoung nudged her friend’s arm and cleared . “You see, since all of us are risking our lives here doing dangerous missions, a lot of high-tech equipment are needed in order for the mission to run smoothly. We also receive a high amount of pay for our job. With that being said, sometimes the FSA needs to cater to these jobs because we need the money. But it’s all fine because Mr. Kim is not that of a person. It’s true that he may stole the money from his partner, but the other guy has some issues as well so technically he’s sort of doing something good.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany just blinked her eyes, trying to process all of the information when Hyunjoo suddenly walked past her and whispered, “You’ve got a lot to learn, agent Hwang.”, making the brunette’s ears feel hot. In fact, her whole body warmed up. ‘You’re supposed to feel insulted, not…ugh nevermind.’ Tiffany thought to herself as her eyes follow the well-shaped body of her captain.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The heiress was detained in one of the kidnapper’s mansions in the deserted countryside of Busan. Not wasting any time, the five of them got onto three racing bikes, with Hyunjoo and Tiffany in one bike, Sooyoung and Jessica in another while Seunghyun rides alone. A van with Heechul and three more backup agents followed suit. They could’ve taken the chopper but didn’t want the noises coming from it to warn the targets so they would not flee.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hold on tight princess, it’s going to be a fast ride.” Sooyoung winked at the blonde beauty who blushed immediately at the sight of her cool senior. Jessica’s grip on Sooyoung’s waist tightened as the latter sped up across the highway, making both smile in content.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany who was supposed to ride with Hyunjoo looked at the motorbike in worry. ‘That thing will surely be super fast, but I don’t think Sunbaenim would let me hug her waist..right? Ugh, just when I thought it’ll be fun to ride with her..’

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hyunjoo didn’t spare a single word or glance towards Tiffany since the vehicle arrangement as she silently head to a fierce-looking red racing bike. It was her favorite, after all. The taller girl then picked up a red helmet with a white tiger design and put it on before inserting the keys into the ignition. The engine roared to life and Hyunjoo grabbed another helmet in her left hand before maneuvering the bike towards the awkwardly standing brunette.

 

 

 

 

 

“Are you getting on, or not, agent Hwang?” Hyunjoo asked the still standing girl with a smirk, but the younger one couldn’t see it due to the helmet covering the older one’s face.

 

 

 

 

 

“H-huh? A-ah y-yes, I’m sorry Sunbae-nim.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany sat on the passenger’s seat and tapped lightly on her senior’s shoulder. “I’m all set, Sunbae.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hyunjoo turned her head and passed her the helmet. “Are you really not going to wear this, Miss Hwang? Or are your head is immune to injuries?”

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany quickly got up the motorbike and bowed, “I-I’m sorry, I’ll wear it right away.”

 

 

 

 

 

‘Did I scare her too much..? Why is she so tense around me..Sigh. My bad.’ The short-haired girl thought to herself. Tiffany was fumbling around with the helmet clipper since it was connected with a built-in mouthpiece and stopped as a hand replaced hers to aid her. Hyunjoo had already opened the cover of her helmet to get a better look at Tiffany’s trouble.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The captain focused on untying the tangled clipper, oblivious to her that the brunette was as stone as a statue. Tiffany stared intently at how pretty her eyes were but still gave off a fierce vibe, how the taller girl’s nose was a bit pointy, and also the shape of her pink, thin lips. ‘Just a bit of push could make our lips meet…’

 

 

 

 

The brunette shook her head out of the thoughts right after Hyunjoo was done helping her, surprising the older girl. “Umm, are you okay?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“H-Huh? Oh y-yes. Thank you so much Sunbae-nim.” She bowed a little.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“No problem, come on let’s get going. We’re running late.”

 

 

 

 

 

The two girls then took off on the highway, trailing behind Sooyoung and the rest. The motorbike zoomed at a fast speed which made Tiffany slightly unbalanced and almost fell since her hands on Hyunjoo’s shoulders were the only thing that was supporting her from falling so she tightened her grip on the older girl’s jacket.

 

 

 

 

A buzzing sound was heard and a husky voice penetrated through her earpiece. “Tiffany-ssi, you should hold on to my waist. I’m afraid you’re going to fall at this rate with only the palm of your hands supporting you.”

 

 

 

 

The voice sounded worried but stern at the same time, so the brunette wasted no time in circling the older girl’s waist with her arms. It felt awkward at first, but as they passed more of those huge trees along the road, the younger girl took advantage on leaning towards her captain, making the two of them unconsciously smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : Fucckkkk. Ok first of all, I am so sorry. No words could explain how sorry I am towards you guys. It’s just that I felt like no one was reading this so I didn’t bother updating, despite how much I love this story. It felt..useless? Hahahaha. But then one or two of you commented…and I felt really guilty. Because of me being demotivated, I forgot the plots in the process (I always remember the plot for stories only in my head and didn’t write it down L ), so it further delayed the writing process. And I am so, so sorry for this terrible update. After months of not writing (writer’s block, forgot the plot, no time, laziness), I had trouble to form words out of my mind. Ugh. I already saw how nice it would be if I could portray those emotions into this but…yeah. Istg I wanted to give y’all something better, a better update with more actions or something because it has been months but I just had to update this one first because I know the longer I write, the more delayed the update is. Truly sorry to anyone who is still reading this, and hope you’ll lay down some comments to encourage me. Thank you