Chapter 9

Recovery [Discontinued]

Chapter 9

 

3 days had past and Kyuhyun could finally leave the hospital. The super junior members came to pick him up except for Changmin who offered to be there too however due to his conflicting schedules he could not make it.  

 

"Kyuhyun are you ready to leave?" Leeteuk asked while carrying onto Kyuhyun's backpack. "Yes I'm ready!" Kyuhyun said as he got off the bed and made his way to the door. "That's good!" Ryeowook said as he put Kyuhyun's arm over his own shoulder, followed by Donghae who repeated Ryeowook's exact movements. "Hyungs I'm fine." Kyuhyun said as he attempted to retract his hands. 

"We know but we're just taking precautions alright, we don't want you falling down." Donghae explained while giving Kyuhyun a smile. Kyuhyun rolled his eyes at his hyungs but deep down he was grateful for his hyungs concern. 

 

Everybody was made their way down to their van parked in the carpark. Everyone started getting into the vehicle however once Kyuhyun stepped into the van, memories of the 2007 accident and his recent accident came flooding back. 

Quickly stepping away from the van, he held his chest tightly. He was breathing heavily and his body started to break out in cold sweats. 

"Kyuhyun are you alright?!" Leeteuk asked urgently. 

 Kyuhyun did not respond to his hyungs as he tried to push away his memories. However, as Leeteuk did not get any response from Kyuhyun, he tried to put his hands on Kyuhyun's shoulder to calm him down, that was when the situation escalated as Kyuhyun quickly shrugged Leeteuk's hand away and pushed himself away from Leeteuk making himself fall to the ground. 

 

At that moment in time, all his memories of the 2007 car accident and his recent accident came rushing back to him again as he started yelling incoherent words and hyperventilating.  

 

Seeing Kyuhyun's panic, Kangin and Siwon tried to hold Kyuhyun down however this is when things took for a violent turn. Kyuhyun started thrashing around and scratching himself, Kangin and Siwon held down Kyuhyun's hands to prevent Kyuhyun from hurting himself any further but Kyuhyun retaliated by trying to kick them away. 

"Hyungs! Quickly hold his legs!" Siwon shouted, waking Yesung and Eunhyuk up from their shock. Instantaneously both of them grabbed Kyuhyun's legs while Kangin kept whispering words of assurance to Kyuhyun.  

 

"It's alright Kyuhyun, Shhhh your hyungs are here you're safe. Shhhh......You're safe, you're no longer in an accident everything's alright." Kangin said softly as he Kyuhyun's hair. Hearing this calmed Kyuhyun greatly as he stopped thrashing about however tears continued to flow down his face. Kyuhyun looked into Kangin’s eyes desperately before fainting.