Chapter 8

Recovery [Discontinued]

Chapter 8

 

Seeing Kyuhyun cry, Changmin immediately rushed to his side and pushed Leeteuk out of the way. 

"Hyungs! how could you let Kyuhyun cry! You know what the doctor said!" Changmin shouted as he faced Kyuhyun. 

"Kyuhyunie can you look at me?" Changmin asked gently. 

Receiving no answer for Kyuhyun, Changmin lightly touched Kyuhyun's shoulder. 

Suddenly Kyuhyun let out a yell and was struggling to get off his bed. "Kyuhyun! Kyuhyun! Calm down!" Changmin yelled however Kyuhyun was oblivious to his surroundings and was trying to pluck out the drips and wires from his hands. "Hyungs! Help me restrain him and call the doctor!" Changmin shouted. 

Upon hearing Changmin's call for help, Kangin and Siwon immediately went to restrain Kyuhyun's hands while Donghae ran out to get the doctor. 

 

"Kyuhyun look at me! There's nothing to be afraid of, your hyungs and I will be here. Calm down you're safe." Changmin said to Kyuhyun while holding onto his shoulders. 

Hearing this, Kyuhyun looked up at Changmin with a tear stained face. 

"I'm safe?" Kyuhyun asked quietly. 

"Yes we are all here, you can trust us Kyuhyunie, you're safe." Changmin replied. 

 

Just then Donghae arrived with the doctor. 

"Good, you managed to calm him down. May you all please wait outside while I check up on Kyuhyun?" The doctor said. 

"Yes doctor." Everybody replied as they left the room.

 

"So how is Kyuhyun doctor?" Ryeowook asked as the doctor left Kyuhyun's room. 

"He's alright, he was just a little shocked. But please remember what I said before, even the slightest pressure can make him have a panic attack so please be very very gentle with him. He is free to leave the hospital after 3 more days but I recommend that you give him a least a month break for him to heal mentally." The doctor said. 

 

The super junior members and Changmin nodded at the doctor and made their way back to the room. One by one they entered the room reminding themselves to be very careful with their words and actions. 

 

Kyuhyun was seating up on the bed and giving them a weak smile. "So Kyu are you feeling better?" Donghae asked as he went to Kyuhyun's side. "Yes hae hyung, I just feel a little tired." Kyuhyun replied. "Just rest alright, all of us will be here so you don't have to worry." Donghae said as he Kyuhyun's hair. Kyuhyun nodded and slid down his bed soon falling asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm sorry for all the short chapters I've been posting, I know I said that it will be longer. But I promise that the others chapters will be longer, I'm currently still working on this story so i will try to make the future chapters more interesting. Thank you to everyone who have checked out this story and please continue supporting me. Till next week, annyeong! ^^