Chapter 10

Recovery [Discontinued]

Chapter 10

 

"Omg Kyuhyun! Kyuhyun wake up!" Kangin shouted when Kyuhyun went limp in his arms. "It's alright, he must have just been too exhausted." Heechul said as he put his hands on Kangin's shoulders. "Should we bring him back to the hospital or back to the dorm?" Ryeowook asked. "I think we should just bring him back to the dorm that way he can rest and we will be able to take care of him more conveniently." Leeteuk said. "Besides this is the only way for him to ride in the van now that he fainted." Donghae said as he giggled to himself and of course a second later he received a jab in his stomach from Eunhyuk. "Alright then, bring him to the van Kangin and let's head back." Leeteuk said. 

 

Kyuhyun woke up with a pounding head. With a groan, Kyuhyun tried to lift himself up only to be pressed down by a hand. Looking up, he saw his best friend smirking at him. “Urgh what are you doing here Changmin?” Kyuhyun asked wearily. “Here to see my weakling best friend of course.” Changmin answered as he sat down on the corner of the bed while directing his gaze to the window. “So how are you feeling?” Changmin asked softly. “Fine, except that I’m having an irritating headache.” “The doctor said that it’s a side effect of the medication but it will go away in a while.” Changmin explained. Kyuhyun nodded his head in acknowledgement. “So how long have I been out for?” “Since this morning, you had a panic attack earlier when you had to get in the van and you passed out. I can’t believe you didn’t tell me did you were not fully recovered from the accident! I mean I’m your best friend, shouldn’t we tell each other everything! And to think I even let you convince me to prank your hyungs by thinking you got into another accident when you haven’t even recovered your previous one. What a genius!” Changmin yelled.

“Changmin I don’t want to talk about this right now.” Kyuhyun said. However, as Changmin was too caught up in his emotions, he continued ranting and ignored Kyuhyun’s comment. “And to think you even had to go for therapy! I can’t believe you didn’t tell me anything!” “THAT’S ENOUGH CHANGMIN! I SAID I DON’T WANT TO TALK ABOUT THIS!” Kyuhyun shouted, clearly pissed at Changmin for ignoring him and persisting on the issue. Suddenly Kyuhyun felt a jolt of pain rush through his heart, clutching his chest with his right hand, Kyuhyun started gasping for air. Noticing the sudden change in his best friend, Changmin rushed over to Kyuhyun’s side. “Omg Kyuhyun what happened!” Changmin yelled. Receiving no response from Kyuhyun, Changmin rushed out to the living room. “Omg hyungs! Kyuhyun is hyperventilating!” Immediately Leeteuk and Kangin rushed into Kyuhyun’s room. Kyuhyun was pale white with tears streaming down his cheeks and he was struggling to breathe. Leeteuk rushed over to Kyuhyun and looked him in the eye, “Take deep breathes Kyuhyun, in and out, in and out, I know it hurts to breathe but trust me the pain will be over soon.” Kyuhyun looked at Leeteuk with pain present in his eyes and started to listen to what Leeteuk was saying. He inhaled deeply and exhaled slowly, gradually the pain faded away and he looked up at Leeteuk. “Thank you hyung…...” Kyuhyun whispered as he once again fell unconscious in Leeteuk’s arms.

Leeteuk let out a soft sigh as he lowered Kyuhyun into the bed and tucked in his blankets. Turning around, he looks at s and Changmin before exiting the room. Taking initiative, Kangin ushered everybody out of the room in order to let Kyuhyun have a peaceful rest. Gathering in the living room, Changmin started to apologise. “I’m sorry hyungs, I shouldn’t have pushed Kyuhyun so hard…” “It’s alright Changmin, we all know you didn’t mean any harm. But as the doctor said Kyuhyun is very fragile now, I’m sure he will tell us his reason when he’s ready.” Heechul said as he put his arms on Changmin’s shoulders. “Changmin it’s quite late already, should I call Yunho to tell him that you will be returning soon?” Eunhyuk questioned. Receiving a nod from Changmin, Eunhyuk proceeded to make the phone call. “Bye hyungs, I’ll come by tomorrow if I don’t have any schedule.” Changmin said as he headed towards the door. “Bye Changmin, be careful!” Sungmin replied and proceeded to close the door after Changmin left. “Teukie hyung Kyuhyun will be alright, don’t worry too much about him. Let’s all hurry to bed, we still have an early schedule tomorrow.” Ryeowook said. Hearing Ryeowook, everyone separated and entered their individual bedrooms.