Chapter 14

Recovery [Discontinued]

Chapter 14

Sleep didn’t come so easy for Leeteuk who was up all night thinking about Kyuhyun. Before he knew it the sun was already rising up the horizon and although he only had 2 hours of eye rest, Leeteuk simply did not feel like returning to sleep. Sighing, he got up from his bed and proceeded to wash up. Heading over to the couch, he let his worries overwhelm him. The situation with Kyuhyun was beyond bad, if Kyuhyun could freeze up simply by the sight of a car, how will he ever continue living his live. Furthermore, the life of an idol requires one to travel by car constantly making up his mind, Leeteuk decided that he would help Kyuhyun no matter what.

 

The rest of the super junior members woke up from the aroma of Leeteuk’s cooking, soon all of them were sitting at the table awaiting their breakfast. Leeteuk placed the food on the table and allowed the members to tucked in while thinking how he should approach this issue with Kyuhyun. After 20 minutes, the food had been cleared and everyone was looking at their silent leader. Taking a deep breath, Leeteuk spoke “Guys, especially Kyuhyun, I have been pondering about your condition since last night and this morning and I have decided to start your therapy treatment in the next few days.” At this, everybody burst out into their own arguments. “But hyung, don’t you think this is too soon? I mean sure Kyuhyun eventually has to undergo therapy but we should give him some time first!” Yesung said. “That’s right teukie hyung, I know you care greatly about Kyuhyun but rushing to give him treatment might just worsen his trauma!” Eunhyuk added in. “Silence!” Leeteuk shouted. Everybody were shocked at Leeteuk’s tone. Leeteuk let out a sigh before continuing, “I know I am rushing him but honestly his trauma is so bad that he needs professional help and fast. Sure, if his trauma wasn’t that serious I would have no problem letting Kyuhyun recover by himself overtime. But if the simple sight and sound of a car is enough to set him off the edge, how will he deal with his life in the future. Furthermore, the agency has only granted us a 2-month break and almost 1 month is already spent, how is he going to travel when we are back to promote? You have to remember that we are celebrities, you can’t possibly allow him to take the train to every schedule venue. Even if Kyuhyun decides to stop being an idol, a celebrity, he can’t possibly continue his life without ever riding a vehicle, it’s unrealistic! Do you think I take pleasure in forcing him, no! I’m telling him to seek treatment fast because if he is left without help, he won’t ever recover! I’m doing this because I care for every one of you and that includes Kyuhyun, all of you are my brothers and I will do everything in my power to help each and every one of you.”

 

Silence filled the room as the everybody allowed Leeteuk’s words to settle in. “Leeteuk hyung is right, I will not get better by just sitting around and doing nothing, I need professional help. Don’t worry hyungs, I’ll be fine.” Kyuhyun broke the silence as he assured his hyungs. Leeteuk smiled at the maknae’s maturity. “Are you certain?” Ryeowook asked Kyuhyun. “I’m sure wookie, it’s not like I’m going to my death or anything I’m simply recovering.” Kyuhyun replied. “Very well, Kangin contact Kyuhyun’s doctor alright, and tell him Kyuhyun’s therapy session will start tomorrow.” Leeteuk said as he left the dining table.

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the late update everbody, but I'm back! About this story though, I know I tagged it as a Changkyu fanfic but I don't really know how to incorporate Changmin in and that's the reason why Changmin is not really mentioned a lot. But I will try my best to mention more of him in future chapters. Thank you to everybody who have taken their time to read this boring fanfic so far, I really appreciated it. Till next time enjoy and as always comments are welcomed. ^.^