Chapter 2

Recovery [Discontinued]

Chapter 2

 

Changmin's pov

'Hmm what trouble is Kyu planning to get into now…' Changmin thought as he walked towards the coffee shop. 

Kyuhyun was already sitting at a booth waiting for Changmin. 

"Hi Kyu! You're early!" Changmin said as he waved to Kyuhyun. "No you're late! By......30 seconds!" Kyuhyun replied looking at his watch. "Alright alright, forgive me. Anyway what am I here for and what are you planning to do?" "Well, to get back at my hyungs, I'm planning to pull a prank on them and you're here to help me pull it off! And also... I haven't thought of anything so you're also here to give me some ideas." Kyuhyun said. Changmin rolled his eyes and said "Fine but promise me it won't be anything too bizarre or extreme." 

"It's like you don't know me Changmin, I was born to be a prankster! I'm the master of pranks! And how can the master of pranks not do something extreme!!! Anyway what do you think of throwing all of my hyungs' clothes out of the window and when they bathe they have nothing to wear hahaha! Can you imagine it! It will be hilarious seeing my hyungs panic mwuahahah!! (Evil laugh) " "O.o ummm Kyu... I don't think that's a very good idea, furthermore I’m pretty sure that’s counted as littering and you can get into trouble with the police." Changmin said calmly. 

"That makes a valid point. How about clearing all the food in the fridge and have my hyungs starve for the rest of the day? That will be amazing don't you think so?" Kyuhyun said. 

"Well that's slightly better but how on earth are you planning to clear a huge amount of food fit for 13 people! Even with my huge appetite and you, we won't be able to clear all that. Furthermore, Ryeowook will totally kill you if you touched his kitchen.” Changmin pointed out.  

"That again is true.... Hmmm you know my hyungs always panic when I get injured or hurt and if I were to fake a car accident, I bet that they will let me do whatever I want!" Kyuhyun said excitedly. 

"That makes sense but how exactly are you going to pull this off?" Changmin asked. 

"I'll book a hospital room and prank call my hyungs saying that I got into an accident, then I'll put on some really pale make up and pretend that I'm in a coma. In the meantime, someone will call you to come to the hospital and when you arrive you have to pretend that you are devastated. Then you will tell my hyungs what I really want and finally I will wake up and the hyungs will learn never to interfere with me and my games ever again!" Kyuhyun explained "That's a rather good idea, but are you sure this will succeed?" Changmin asked. "Of course! I'm a genius and as long as you carry out your role properly, my plan will be flawless!" Kyuhyun replied. 

"Alright I guess I'll play along but promise me you won't do anything too stupid."

"Yes yes I won't grandpa... I'll head out first so be prepared for the phone call and prepare your acting skills!" Kyuhyun said as he stood up. 

"Yes I will. And you better not screw up either. Bye Kyu!"

"Bye!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi guys I'm back with a new story! The last story did a lot better than I expected, thank you to everyone who have read my previous fanfic and I hope you can show this fanfic lots of love as well. Again, there will be no romance involved in this fanfic it is only about friendship. Feel free to comment and give me feedback on my work. Unfortunately I'm busy with school so I will not be able to continue updating once every three days, instead I will only be updating once a week. Enjoy this fanfic and till next week, annyeong! ^^