Chapter 9

Not Yet Fallen || m.y.t.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So In Na's #P.O.V.

I was really glad when the instructor said that I will sleep with two girls that I already know. And the two girls were always nice to me so it's a good thing. After we listened to all the instructions, made our way to the tent. I walked beside Yerin and Jimin to our tent. It turned out that it haven't been made and we had to build it by ourselves. Yerin and Jimin kneeled in shock because they thought that after walking for one hour their misery has come to an end but it actually didn't.

"Come on, let's do it!" I said to them. They were still in shock seeing only a box instead of a tent from them to rest. I pulled them up and give them support. They finally stood up.

"COME ON IN NA, YERIN WE CAN DO IT! HWAITING!!!" Jimin yelled at us with her hands clenched and started to open the box.

We read the instruction first and continue to unpack the box. After thirty minutes trying to build the basic construction, we gave up. It's not easy, it was really difficult even after reading the instruction over and over again. It's always ruined at the last part. When we were about to sit down and face the reality for not having a tent, Jinyoung, Jaebum, Yugyeom and Mark came. ANGELS FINALLY COME TO SAVE US.

"Do you need help?" Yugyeom said to us.

"YES!" Yerin and Jimin said to them in desperate. I couldn't thanked them enough for saving my first night from sleeping under a tree. After ten minutes, they successfully built a tent. We thanked them and they returned to their tent. I saw Yugyeom looking at Jimin when they left. Aigoo uri maknae.

We went in the tent and sighed in relief. I took our bag from outside and put them inside. Jimin took care of our foods, and Yerin made our bed. After fifteen minutes, the preparation was completed.

"In Na, we're going to practice our song called "I Dream" for the campfire event. Prepare to be amazed by our voice!" Jimin said and started clapping for themselves.

Yerin brought her guitar and they started singing. I was shocked to hear them sing, their voice are really beautiful and it fits perfectly with the song. I clapped like a seal after they finished. They stood up and bowed at me as if they're in a theater. After that, they continued to sing random songs, and I decided to play the guitar for them. I have to admit that it's really fun and I felt butterflies in my stomach after a long time when I saw them sing.

"Unnie, the campfire will start in any minute. Let's go!" Yerin said. She walked out followed by me and Jimin.

I took a step outside and walked to the campfire with Jimin and Yerin. I could see everyone already gathered around and sat in circle. Jimin and Yerin ran to Yugyeom so I followed them. Jimin sat beside Yugyeom, Yerin sat beside her sister, and I sat beside Yerin. There's Mark who sat beside me, and all the other members of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter