Chapter 7

Not Yet Fallen || m.y.t.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark's #P.O.V.

I woke up after hearing my alarm rang. Jinyoung was still sleeping. I suddenly remembered her. Soo In Na. I couldn't forget her face. She smiled, but her heart seemed so blue. It was always like that from the first time I saw her. Even when her smile wasn't always there to be shown, it's never sincere. That's why I never actually tried to joke when I'm with her, because it was more painful to see when she fakes her smile than to see her without one. But I know she can change.

"Mark hyung, gwaenchana?" Jinyoung yawned and stoop up from the bed. I nodded and slapped myself to stop thinking unnecessary things.

"Hey, Jinyoung. What happened to Soo In Na? Is she sick or something?" I asked Jinyoung. I just can't help it.

"No, she's not sick. I don't think I'm allowed to tell you that. Why did you ask that?" Jinyoung furrowed his brows.

"I don't think she's okay," I said as I stood up and walked out of the bedroom. Am I not allowed to be concern about my own friend? She's my friend, right?

"Hey, Mark. Just... don't talk about your mom or her mom. If the topic comes up, you need to change it," he said as he grabbed my hand. We stopped for three seconds, reading each other's mind. Okay, Jinyoung, I understand. I released his hand, slid my hand to his shoulder and walked to the dining room.

We went down to the dining room and greeted by lots of delicious food. I greeted his parents and Areum and sat beside Jinyoung. Mr. And Mrs. Park was already eating, but Areum waited for us. It was a normal breakfast time within a family. His family treated me well like I was a new member of their family.

"Mark-ssi, are you going to the camping trip tomorrow?" Mr. Park asked.

"Yes, Mr. Park. I'm going to pick up my luggage this afternoon,"

"That's good. Jinyoung-ah, look you have a friend now!" He said as he tapped Jinyoung's shoulder. Jinyoung whined for him to stop.

We talked as we eat our breakfast. It really felt like home, just like when I was in SouthCal with my family. I miss them, every single day. I never encountered a day without missing them. But ever since I met Jackson, and when Jackson introduced me to Jinyoung, BamBam, Jaebum, Yongjae, and Yugyeom, I started to feel the warmth of a family. Ugh, so cheesy.

"Jinyoung-ah, can you bring this to Mr. Soo's house?" Mrs. Park handed a box full of kimchi to Jinyoung. Jinyoung nodded and gestured his hand to make me come with him. I immediately ran to him, greeted Mr. And Mrs. Park, and took my shoes.

We arrived at Mr. Soo's house after five minutes walking and talking. I looked around for a minute, it was a small house with a small garden in front of it. The garden is filled with beautiful flowers, there must be someone who took care of it everyday because it's not easy to have a garden and simply bloom flowers on it. After knocking the door a few times, Joong Ki opened the door and gestured us to come in.Joong Ki hugged us and returned to watch the TV.

We took off our shoes and walked in. There was a small table, and four chair placed each side of it. There's In Na who sat on the chair and her dad beside her, In Na was helping him to eat. As soon as she realized that we were there, she stood and bowed to us a little, we immediately bowed to her and Mr. Soo.

"Annyeonghaseyo Mr. Soo," Jinyoung said. Mr. Soo smiled and tried to say something but I couldn't understand him.

"He said that you're all handsome," In Na said to us. In Na stood up and came to us.

"This is from my mom. She m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter