Chapter 5

Not Yet Fallen || m.y.t.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soo In Na's #P.O.V.

I woke up at 6 AM after my alarm rang and I did my morning routine; I walked to Joong Ki's room to woke him up and told him to get ready. After that, I cooked a simple breakfast and a rice box for my brother's lunch. Joong Ki went to dad's room and woke him up for breakfast. I fed my dad first, and then ate my own food. I took a shower after my brother did, change my clothes in my room. And we're all set to go.

"Annyeonghaseyo Mr. Soo, are you feeling well today? Hehehe," Areum said with her best smile. Areum and I have been friends together for almost 15 years. She moved to our neighborhood when I was 7. We became close when she entered my school, and because of that we always went to school together. It was a normal encounter for a kid, right?

"Annyeonghaseyo Mr. Soo, oh hello babe," Jinyoung said as he put his hand around my shoulder. As a response, I kicked his foot and greeted goodbyes to Mr. and Ms. Park and kissed my dad's forehead. I linked my arms to Areum's hand and walked outside.

"Oppa, about our dinner last night. Who are they? How do you know them?" I said without looking at him. Yes, I adressed Jinyoung as an 'oppa' because obviously he's older than me and he is my best friend's brother, so why not?

"Ah... How do I say this. They all have their stories. Do I need to tell all of them? I met Mark when he-"

"No, say it in one sentence. Like a summary," I said before he finished his sentence.

"Hmm... In short, I met all of them through music. They shared the same passion as mine," he smirked at me and I mouthed an 'ew'.

"In Na is interested with person out of her circles! Yaaas you go girl!" Areum yelled and made a few pedestrian stared at her. Not just her, but us.

"You're the one who should go, you're embarrassing me," I walked a little bit faster to avoid the attention.

We arrived at the university. I was greeted by a gentle breeze as I walked. It made me shiver, weird. As we encountered an intersection, Areum split with us because her class wasn't in our building (btw she took bachelor's degree in arts), so I ended up walking with Jinyoung. Because our class haven't started yet, we sat on the bench across the building. We started talking about various things.

"In Na, aren't you tired of being like... this?"

"What do you mean? Ah... I wouldn't say no, because it would be pretty obvious that I'm lying. But, this is the best thing I can do right now for my family. I don't want to lose another one," I said as I remembered my mom. I miss her.

Jinyoung's #P.O.V

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter