Chapter 4

Not Yet Fallen || m.y.t.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soo In-Na's #P.O.V.

We arrived at Areum's family restaurant, and when I thought that it would only be mine and Areum's family dinner, there are six more person sitting in the table.

I held my dad's hand as I greeted all of them. I felt it, the mixed feelings from their hearts after seeing my father's condition, but it's only for thirty seconds until it disappeared and they showered me with their beautiful smile. Yes, that's what I want.

After seeing them one by one, I realized that Mr. Im is in there. Well this is going to be awkward.

"Annyeonghaseyo Mr. Soo, annyeong In-Na and Joong Ki. They are my friends from our university. This is Yugyeom and Bambam, they're 19 years old just like In-Na. This is Yongjae, your sunbae that took bachelor's degree in business too. This is Jaebum, Mark and Jackson, they're studying master's degree in business with me," Jinyoung said. And they bowed to us.

I bowed and introduced my family, ignoring that my boss was smirking. I actually knew Yugyeom and Bambam because we're frequently took a seat beside each other in our class but we never actually greeted in a formal way, so maybe that was the perfect time for it.

I took a seat at the end of the table so I can feed my dad who sat in his wheelchair. Joong Ki took a seat in front of me, Areum sat beside Joong Ki. Areum's parents sat beside her, the boys took the rest of the seat, and Jinyoung sat beside me. It was pretty much hectic with the boy's jokes. It made me smile, but not that funny to made me laugh.

"Jinyoung ah, can you take the tissue for me?" I said while pointing the tissue.

"Okay," Jinyoung handed me the tissue.

"In-Na, you need to eat your own food too. It gets soggy pretty fast, you know,"

"I'm eating too. His food gets soggy pretty fast too, you know," I said while feeding my dad.

"In-Na, let me feed your dad. I've finished mine,"

And with that, I agreed and switched our seat. There's Mark beside me, and I bowed a little to him.

Mark's #P.O.V.

I'm sure that she was the one who tripped and cursed in front of me at the hall this morning. I was just trying to help you know. She switched her seat with Jinyoung and sat beside me.

The faint scent of my mom's perfume was there with her. I can see her glazed eyes, as if they weren't be able to rest for over a week. I mov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter