Chapter 12

Not Yet Fallen || m.y.t.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark's #P.O.V. ~5.50 PM~

"Hey, Yugyeom. Do you have your phone now? I want to send a message,"

"Why not use yours, hyung?"

"Mine is broken," I answered him. He nodded and took off his phone from his pocket. I messaged my mom telling her that I was okay and I was having fun on this trip. I gave it back to Yugyeom as soon as I finished.

"Hyung, do you want to take a walk?" Yugyeom asked. I nodded and helped him stand up. We walked around the camping site to greet our friends and scanning the place. We were greeted by tons of girls passing by and frequently asked if we could join them, but we politely refused saying that it's not appropriate for guys to visit a girls' tent.

"Oh, Yugyeom!" I heard Yerin calling Yugyeom and I saw Yugyeom smiling. Aigoo. We went closer to her tent and it was a pretty decent place. Yerin was cooking ramyeon and Jimin was sleeping in the tent, but I didn’t see In Na. As I tried to ask about In Na, Yerin asked me something first.

"Oh, Mark! Aren't you supposed to be with In Na?"

"What do you mean? I'm here," I was confused.

"In Na said that you messaged her saying that you're at the lake, so I didn't accompany her to go there... Hm... weird. It's starting to get dark. I'm worried about her,"

"What? I and Yugyeom already took water yesterday... And my phone is brok-"

[Flashback]

"Hyung, I need to talk to you," Yugyeom said to Jinyoung in a small voice, but I still can hear him.

"Geunyang hae," Jinyoung said while he took a snack out of his bag.

"When In Na performed, I noticed that Eunjung noona kept looking at her. She looks at her like when she looks at Areum before she found out that Areum is your sister. Hyung, you know what this means, right?"

"No. We can't suspect someone like that so easily. And the incident one year ago when Areum almost got hit by a car, it wasn't her fault either. She accidentally fell and accidentally pushed Areum. Eunjung is a good girl, and you know it,"

[End of Flashback]

.

I ran as fast as I can while thinking the worst scenario that could've happened to her in the middle of the forest. I was so scared something bad might happen to her. I didn't want to see her hurt, ever. God, please help her.

It was getting dark, but thankfully I had my flashlight so I still managed to find the right path to the lake. I arrived at the lake but she wasn't there. I directed my flashlight to every direction but there was only a bucket on the ground. This must be hers. I was panting and suddenly remembered what Yugyeom said to me yesterday. There's a bathroom cube near the lake. I ran to the direction Yugyeom pointed at when he told me that. As I ran, I heard banging and smacking multiple times. When I arrived there, I saw two guys standing in front of the bathroom cube.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter