Chapter 5 "White Noise"

What Do You Mean I'm a Vampire!?

Oh my god i am so sorry. i legit thought i had uploaded this a week ago, it's just been sitting here on my laptop completed.

Sehun POV

Jongdae, Minseok and I stood around a sleeping Tao who was lying on the bed in obvious pain. I don't understand why this was happening.I Still remember what we were doing when Tao got sick. We were at the shopping mall looking for new clothes because Tao was still upset about the whole no reflection thing and when he had a was upset he tended to shop to make himself feel  letter, it was flawed logic in Sehun's book but hey he had nothing better to do. 

They had finally taken a break and Sehun was eating in the flood court while Tao was drinking a Mango Pineapple smoothie that he had gotten from “Hold The Mayo”(Dude, this smoothie is everything to me, whenever i go to the mall i get one, it is heavenly) when he started complaining of head aches and suddenly fainted. I could still remember the feeling of dread that ran through me when i saw him lying on the floor pale as a ghost.

No i don't need to think about that. Shaking my head for extra measure to rid myself of those thoughts. I take a deep breathe and turn to Jongdae,Minseok still makes me slightly uncomfortable. I think it's his eyes.

"Why is he like this? He was doing perfectly fine a week ago" Jongdae smiles apoligeticly at me. Shrugging his shoulders in a sad manner

"It happens, Fledglings not taking the change well, it also doesn't help that the on that changed him isn't here they usually are the ones that help them through this." I swear when i meet the who did this i was going to kill him.

"Well The ishn't here! So what do we do!?" Minseok speaks up for the first time since i've been here

"Sehun calm down you getting angry helps no one, the best we can do is stay by him until he starts to feel better. Use vampires don't take to being abandoned well, it makes us physically sick. We may be strong in every other aspect but emotionally and mentally we are extremely weak if we don't know how to prevent it. And even then it's not always enough." He's right i need to calm down. I try breathing in adn out again hoping it would work this time.

"Look i'm trying i just-i can't fix this, he's hurt and i can't do anything about it." I've never felt this helpless before, i've always been able to fix the problems that Tao and Jonging caused. Always. "Huh! i have class today and i cna't miss, sinceTao has gotten sick i've missed too many and the school is starting to get suspicious. Bye Tao get better." Tao shakily smile in my direction

"Bye." and just like that he's out again for lord knows how long.

"Hey what the hell man!?"

Chanyeol POV

I Baekhyun behind me sigh again. I know he's tired of looking but this is something that i need to do

“Chanyeols are you sure your going in the right direction?”

“Of course I am”I can  see the uncertainty in his eyes.

“Really? Because you said that last time and we still haven't found the guy, it's been a week.”

“ I know but this time I really think I have it” he just shakes his head

“Huh” What if he leaves me?

“Come on Baekhyun i'm trying.”

“I know but we've been at this for a while, we haven't heard anything so maybe he didn't survive the change.” He survived I can feel it

“No he had to, I checked and there was no one killed matching his description in that area and I can feel lit. It's like White noise in the back of my mind, continuing to buzz”

“Okay let's ju-” What's that smell? I turn to my and it gets stronger. Every nerve in my body is tingling

“Wait! I smell something come on!” Baekhyun mouth is wode open in surprise

“Chanyeol wait!” but I keep running I vaguely hear him mutter something along the line is idiot under his breathe but I wasn't paying attention. I see a tall guy with black hair walking with his hands  in his pockets. I reach out for his arm and spin him around. I realize too late that it's not him, well it's him but not him. This is too much my head is so confused.

“What the hell man!?”

Baekhyun Pov

Oh no! Damn it Chanyeol

“I am so sorry” I apologize to the angry looking man before turning abruptly back to yeol. “Chanyel what the hella are you doing, he's obviously human.”
“Human? Of course i'm hum-your not human.” ...Oops. A million thoughts went through my mind in the span of seconds. Why did I have to open my big mouth. I've never been good at dealing with things
“What? Human? Of course we're human what gave that away?” God has failed me.

“I don't know? Maybe the nervous rambling and looking side to side. Or it could be you telling him i'm not the right one because i'm human, take your pick.” !“No need to have such a worried look on your face, I already knew about all this before I met you.” Wait what?

“Look sorry we were just looking for someone that my friend lost and you smelled like them that's all.” He looked intrigued for a second there.

“I smelled like them? When did you loose this person?” it could hurt to tell him, I mean he's not the guy so what does it matter. I look over at Chanyeol and he still has this stupid look on his face. Huh.

“About a week and a half ago.” Suddenly the guys face morphes into something I was not expecting. Complete and total rage washes across it

“Oh so when you say loose you actually mean left abandoned? Do you know how he ing struggled with being turned!”  Welp here we go.

“Look he is so sorry, you can't tell but he is also very young himself and he was never taught anything, He didn't know any better, We've been searching for a week but neither on of use really know what to do so we've kind of been winging it from the start.”

“If you can call running around the city winging it.”

“Chanyeol shut up, who's fault is that.” I'm trying to help him here!

“Look I really don't care what is going on you two have to come with me now!” woah wait what

“What?Why?”

“Tao, my friend the one you turned and abandoned and left for dead, he hasn't been feeling well lately, the other vampires say its a result of you leaving him alone. Supposedly just being close to the one who turned him can make him feel better.” Okay this is good, we can make up for this. I start chasing after him until I notice Yeol not following us,

“What are you doing Chanyeol come on! We've been looking for him all week why are you freezing up now?” He starts playing with his fingers with his head hung low.

“What if he hates me.”

“...What?”

“What if he hates me, Think about it Baek this is all my fault, if I had only listened to you when you told me to feed we wouldn't be in this situation.” smiling I reach out to him ready to give him words of encouragement when i'm interrupted.

“Dear god come on we don't have time for your pity party no one cares about your sad story.” Little son of a !

“Hey!” Shrugging his shoulders he continues
“We don't .You can't fix the past,the only thing you can do is try and make the future better by fixing you mistakes now come on.” with that we both run after him.

Minseok pov

I walk out of Tao's room and I see Jongdae standing in the kitchen

“He's not getting any better Dae.” He pauses for a second not looking at me

“I know.”

“You know what will happen if he gets worse.”

“I know.” he's still not looking at me

“You can't hesitate.” He spins around with tears in his eyes yelling at me
“I know! Okay I know! If he doesn't get better he's going to turn into a ing moster and i'm going to have to put him down! Okay so yes I get it I understand.”. Walking over to him I pull him into my arms. I feel myself saying something that I know i'll regret
“...You don't have to if it's too much for you i'll do it.” he suddenly stills in my arms

“No it would have to be me. I owe him that much, and I couldn't do that to you.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Don't play dumb you act like you don't but you care, you care so much.”

“...” He looks into my eyes and cradles my face in his hands. Wiping away tears I didn't even know were running down my face.

“Others may not notice but I do, I know you do.” Just as we begin to kiss I hear someone clearing their throats, odd I didn't even hear the front door open.

“Are we interrupting something here?” Jongdae responds, his voice still full of emotion.

“S-Sehun what are you doing back you'll be late for school, come on i'll drive you.” As Dae moves to grab Sehun's arm he moves out of the way and grabs Jongdae's hands. I've never seen Him look so alive in a while.

“No look who I found!” He pulls Two guys from behind him who are holding hands. The short one waved in my direction, he had peach colored hair and a friendly but nervous smile on his face, while the Tall one with the big ears was looking at the ground ashame-wait a minute that smell. Before I can get anything out Jongdae responds first.

“Well nice to meet you strangers but I don't really see what that has to do with us.” Sehun rolls his eyes and pushes the tall one out in front of us.
“Dear God. Not Him! Him!” Jongdae begins to make another sarcastic remark but he finally catches on

“Who the hell is- Where did you find him!?”

“He was walking around town looking for Tao. Luckily I smell like Tao or we wouldn't be here today. Well you guys were right about damn near everything you thought. He's a fledgeling vampire but not as young as Tao, but he doesn't have a mentor.” Sehun seems to realize he's waisting time “Enough of this we need to fix Tao.” 

Yes how could I let it slip my mind. I walk towards the tall red head and he takes a step back. You could practically feel the fear radiating off of him in waves. I would be nicer but we don't have time for this. Faster than he realized I grabbed his wrist and start pulling him towards Tao whuile explaing what he needs to do

“Come here, you have to feed him your blood, much like you did that night you changed him.” In the background I hear Jongdae pipe in “Only without the whole draining him part.” I shoot him a glare and he just shrugs. The young vampire seems to have a question hanging on his tongue so I prompt him to ask it. He looks to the young boy behind him almost if to get permission or guidance, when he only nods at him he finally turns back to me.

“If he only needs blood why didn't anyone give him any.” I try not to roll my eyes at the obvious question. I have to remember he has had no one to teach him these thing.

“Huh no your the one who turned him, your blood is different, usually when someone changes the first drop of blood they taste is their mentors.” I guide his wrist to Tao lips for him to drink from

“I'm still not getting it, I did't have mine and I seemed to do okay.” Before I can comment on his nervous behavior his little friend beat me to it

“Eh not really, sure you were fine physically but mentally you weren't doing so well buddy. Don't you remember the state you were in when I found you. Hell the state your in now.” He only seems to hang his head

“...”

“The sickness also affects people differently, how well they take loss plays a big part in how bad they get.” Color seems to come back to Tao's face and I realize that he has gotten enough.

“There that's enough.” When I say those words the whole room freezes as if waiting for something, for several minutes everyone stares at Tao in anticiapation. Sehun is the first to snap

“He's not getting better!”Dear lord he didn't expect It to work immediately did he.

“Sehun it will take some time, he should be up and feeling better by this time tomorrow.”Jongdae's words seem to have calmed him down a bit for the time.

“Now get out of my house and got to class. I don't like drop outs in my home.” Sehun seemed shocked that I said anything about school.

“But Minseo-” The look that spread across his face was worth it, mouth hanging open In surprise and eyes wide with bewilderment.  He tries to form word but all that come out are gasp. Suddenly Jongdae erupts into laughter why the two strangers standing on the side awkwardly.

“Go! Jongdae will drive you, and i'll stay here with these two.” That shuts Dae up real quick.

'Hey! Why do I have to drive him, I wanna be here when Tao wakes up.” I couldn't help the smirk that spread across my face, messing with him was just too much fun.

“Well I guess you better get going.” with that he firmly grasps Sehuns wrist and runs out of the room with a struggling Sehun behind him putting up the fight of his life, but with little result.

“Come on Sehunnie let's go!”

“But wait! Jongdae dae let go! Put me down! Stupid Vampires and your ing super strength.” I wait till they are out the door and I hear the engine of the car start and pulll off before truning to the remaing people in thw house, The smaller one of the two is cracking up in the same manner that Jongdae was earlier. I feel myself smiling

“So tell me about yourselves.”

No one's POV

An audibly gulp resonates through the room.