Chapter 2

Is There Anything He Can't Do?!

He stands at the front of the class looking through the crowd of people sitting on the floor. He clears his throat and says "I'm Mr.Song your dance teacher. This is a class where we can have fun and really show our passion for dancing.""So feel free to express your selves."

"I'm sure some of you know that I also teach photography here" He looks toward my direction and winks. "I know you're probably thinking what does some sophisticated photographer know about dancing. Well I guess I'll have to show you." 

He walks over to the stereo and pushes some buttons on the iPod attached. Solo from Jay Park starts playing and I can feel myself getting even more anxious. Mr.Song moves gracefully to the beat and hits every movement he makes while also making great eye contact with his audience. From his face to his body it's hard to pick a place to look at. I keep watching him in amazement until the music finally stops. I'm so deep in a trance I don't even hear the rumble of clapping around me. He smiles and takes a bow thanking us. 

His eyes meet mine and and I still don't realize that mine are still bulging out. I look away and mess with my glasses, a habit of mine when I get flustered. He smiles and returns his attention to the rest of the class. 

"So do you guys take me seriously now" He smiles. The more he smiles the more I melt. His small eyes get even smaller and his nose scrunches up in this cute way.

Still stuck in my daze. I didn't realize someone tapping my shoulder until a deep voice says. "Excuse me, um here, you have to take one of these." He hands over the stack of papers and I take one and pass the rest to the person behind me. 

"You seem a little distracted" He laughs 

"Ugh is it the noticeable" I cover my face with my hands. 

"To me it is, is there something going on between you and Mr.Song? You seem flustered when you look at him." 

"What no of course not, I just met him today." I say nervously.

"Whatever you say." He shakes his head and smirks. "I'm Sihyoung by the way" He reaches his hand out to me and smiles.

I take it and smile back "Hey I'm Yijeong." 

We continued to talk for the rest of the class because Mr.Song didn't have anything else planned for us after explaining our assignment for the next class. Sihyoung was from New York, which is where my parents grew up. We liked a lot of the same music and were both interested in artistic things. Me with photography and him with drawing. He even told me that he's an assistant at a tattoo shop. "Come by anytime and my boss Jaeho is sure to give you some nice ink." He said. 

I recently turned 20 and I think this would be a great way to celebrate. I told him I'd have to let my sister know that I won't be going home with her but we could go right after school so I could check out the place.

Class finally ended and we all rushed out. Excitement filled the halls as friends and couples reunited to talk about there day. We were just about to reach Sihyoung's car when I realized I left me keys in our dance class. "I'll be right back I left my keys" I say as start to run in the direction of the dance studio. 

As I got closer the sound of music got louder. From outside the door I could see Mr.Song now dancing without a shirt sweat glistening his back which was also covered in thick black musical notes. His jeans were hanging dangerously low on his torso exposing his underwear. 

I breathed a loud sigh and reached my shaking hand on the door knob. 

"Um, excuse me Mr.Song..."