Chapter 7

Is There Anything He Can't Do?!

He starts to lean in and I can feel my heart beating faster. I start to close my eyes slowly but then I feel his lips touch my cheek. I open my eyes to see him smiling. "You didn't think I was going to kiss you before we went on a proper date did you?" He smirks "Also do you know you look super cute when you're confused." He pinches my cheek. "Ugh." Here we go again with the pinching. He laughs and goes close to my ear. "I want to take you out. Would you like that." My eyes get big as I can feel his breath on my ear. I gulp and nod my head. He moves to sit in front of me and smiles. 

"So how about Friday night. Have Sihyoung take you to Inked Up after school because I have something to do there. We'll go right after." I nod again to excited and overwhelmed to say anything. He laughs " You're just too cute." He gets up offering his hand to help me up. 

"Thanks again for getting that thing off my mind even though I think I've made it into something better." "I'll see you tomorrow you should go, your sister is probably waiting for you." He kisses my cheek again and I feel my heart flutter. He smiles and I start to slowly walk toward the door. I look back as I open the door and I see him smiling as he gathers his papers together. I can't help but smile too as I walk out the door.

I walk to the parking lot where I see Ji-eun's car. I walk over still happy as ever. I open the passenger door and Ji-eun starts yelling at me. "Where have you been it's been 15 minutes since..." She looks over at me still with a smile on my face. "Why do you looks so happy what happened." I still don't say anything. "Oh come on Yijeong it's your second day of school and I've seen so many different emotions from you. You have to tell me what's going on." I look over at her, "I'll tell you when we get home I promise." I give her a smile. She smiles back "Okay but I'm going to make this special. It's just going to be you, me, ice cream and a movie like how we used to do it. I feel like I barely no you anymore. I mean you got a tattoo where did that urge come from." I laugh, "I promise everything will be explained later." "Okay." She says as she presses the gas on the car and we start to leave the school. 

The whole ride home I kept thinking of Kyungil. Ji-eun kept stealing glances at me and I could tell she couldn't wait to get home. Lucky for her we managed to catch all the green lights and we were home in no time. 

She pushed me through the door and up the stairs telling me to hurry up and shower so we can't meet down stairs for our talk. I laughed at how anxious she was and headed for the shower. 

When I was finally done I headed down stairs where I saw Ji-eun sitting comfortably on the couch. The small table in front of her filled with ice cream and cookies. She had the biggest smile on her face as she motioned me to come join her. I sat on the left side of the couch and grabbed a tub of cookie dough icecream. She handed me a spoon. "Okay so are you ready to tell me what has really happened these two days." She says putting a spoon full of mint chocolate chip in . I sigh and get ready to spill everything out to her. I start with how I first met Mr.Song and embarrassed myself and explained the situation at the tattoo parlor in depth. I told her about what happened in lunch and then I finally told her about what happened at the end of the day. Through it all she nodded and smiled not wanting to cut in until the very end. 

"Wow my little brother has been getting all kinds of action already." "I'm proud of you it seems like you've finally come out of your shell. We're definitely having another one of these nights when you get home on Friday. That is if you come home." She smirks "Woah who do you think I am we're just going on a date." I laugh "I'm just kidding. But seriously me, you and this couch Friday night I don't care how late it is." She ruffles my hair and brings me close to her hugging me as we watch the movie. 

For the rest of week I spent my time working on my routine and waiting for Friday to come. 

It was finally the day and I woke up with a smile on my face. When we were in the car Ji-run asked "Are you ready for your big day." as she ruffled my hair. I nodded and smiled the whole way to school. 

Through out the week Mr.Song and I kept stealing glances at each other. Sihyoung found out from Mr.Song about what happened and and has been bugging me about it all week I think he's more excited about today than I am. 

I head to class and go straight to my seat. Mr.Song is sitting at his desks and when he notices me he winks. I smile and look down. 

The rest of the day seems to fly by and in Mr.Song's class I can tell that my, Sihyoung's and Mr.Song's attention was focused mostly on the clock. People presented their dance routine's and class went on. I preformed the same dance from that day and I held Mr.Song's gaze the whole time. 

When class ended Sihyoung kept bumping into my shoulder asking me if I was ready. "I'm starting to like when you used to pinch my cheek." I laugh. He laughs and pinches my cheek. "I take back what I said." We both laugh and head to his car and are on our way to my house. In a few hours it will be time to meet Mr.Song. But in the meantime Sihyoung and Ji-eun will help me get ready.