Chapter 9

Is There Anything He Can't Do?!

"Yijeong-ah is that you"Ji-run yells out to me. "Yes it's me." I start to slowly walk into the living room where I see ji-eun just the way she was earlier that week, in her pjs with icecream and cookies covering the table. She has a big smile on her face I can't help but laugh because she looks so excited. "Hurry up and take your shower so we can talk. I'll be waiting right here so hurry." She gets up and starts to push me up the stairs. 

While I'm in the shower the night keeps playing in my head. The warm water running down my back reminds me of his warm embrace. Even after washing my face I can still feels his lips on mine. 

When I'm done I walk down stairs still feeling like I'm walking on clouds. Ji-eun motions me to come sit with her and she doesn't even let me sit before she says "Okay so tell me what happened." with eager eyes. I tell her about us walking around eating the street food and how hilarious Kyungil looked after eating spicy food. And then I finally told her about him taking me too the sea and how I took pics of him. Which she stopped me and asked to see the pics. "Oo I remember having him as my teacher he was great. He's actually also a personal trainer at the gym that I go too." I looked at her in shock "What, really, wow." Is there anything he can't do? No wonder he has such a great body. 

"Yea. But back to you did my little bro get any action today." I laugh and blush. "Aw you did tell me what happen." She says failing my arm.

"Well he took my phone wanting to take a picture of us. I staring into the camera when kisses my cheek snapping a picture." " I look over to him and without even letting me react he kiss me and it feels like fireworks are going off but it was probably just the flash from picture." She has the hugest smile on her face as she says "So that means there are pictures of these kisses I must see them." I click on the pics and I start to blush. I haven't seen the pictures myself and I can't help but remember the moment. "Aww you can clearly see how happy you look while he's kissing you." She pinches my cheek. "I'm so happy for you Yijeong." She reaches out and hugs me. I hug her back smiling. She lets go a little while after and says "I hope things turn out great between you two I don't think I've ever seen you this happy before. I smile "Me, I think you're more happy than I am." I laugh. "You know I just want the best for you. I was hoping you wouldn't have a hard time adjusting to this school, but look at you, you've made a nice and friend and you've even got yourself a boyfriend. On the fifth day of school might I add." "Way to jinx my happiness." I laugh she lightly punches my arm, "Whatever." She laughs and holds me in her embrace. 

"Okay now that the feels are out, it's time for us to have some fun. Instead of movies we're going to watch every single episode of The Big Bang Theory!" She says handing over a spoon and a tub of icecream. At our second episode Ji-eun has already fallen asleep on my lap. I laugh and pull the blanket over her more. Just as I was about to pick up another cookies my phone faintly buzzes. I look at the screen and a message from Kyungil shows up. 

*I hope this cheers some of you guys up. Sorry it was short. I don't know if you guys heard but Kyungil took his post from yesterday off ☹️. I don't know why but I hope it doesn't affect the way he treats Yijeong now. Yijeong posted something today. But I don't know if it refers to Kyungil. It says "Hyung where are you?" For those of you who want to know.