Chapter 3

Is There Anything He Can't Do?!

I walk further into the studio because I'm sure Mr.Song can't here me over the loud music. He makes eye contact with me in the mirror and I give him a nervous smile. He walks over to turn off the music and says "Oh hello, Yijeong, right? What can I help you with?" Holding a towel he tries to dry himself off. 

"Um hih-hi Mr.Song um I left my keys in here I was wondering if you've seen them?" 

"Ah oh yes I was wondering who these were here you go" He hands over the keys I thank him, bow, and start to head out before I embarrass myself anymore than I have that day. 

I'm almost to the door when I hear him say wait. I turn around looking even more nervous and walk a few steps toward him. "Yes?" I say. 

"Yijeong I feel like when ever I see you, you seem nervous. Is there something I did or are you naturally an anxious person." 

"Oh no sorry Mr.Song I guess I am kind of an anxious person. And I'm sorry I've kinda embarrassed myself a lot today especially in front of you so it's kind of awkward." 

"Oh hehe I hope you can become more comfortable around me Yijeong. And also what you see as embarrassing I see as being adorable." "Look I'm one of the fun teachers here feel free to be as weird and awkward as you want." He placed his hand on my shoulder and smiled. I could feel my face turning red. I smiled and said "Okay um thanks" (messes with glasses) "And um thanks again for finding my keys." I walk fast toward the door, of course bumping into it as I try to open it. I let out an embarrassed laugh and wave goodbye to Mr.Song who stands there with a smile on his face as he watches me go. 

I don't stop running until I reach Sihyoung's car. I get in and hope he doesn't notice how red my face is. 

"So I'm guessing things went well." He smiles.

"Heh yea I got my keys, Mr.Song found them thankfully." 

"Oh great! That's good, but why do you look so red" (face palm) So much for hoping he wouldn't notice. 

"Oh nothing it's because I was just running yea um shouldn't we get going." 

"Well okay" Sihyoung turns on the car with a smirk across his face and I try to ignore him as we take off. 

We eventually pull up to a small shop called "Inked Up". I get even more excited as he pulls into the parking lot and we soon enter the shop. The place looks cool and artistic decorated with different patterns and drawings. "Jaeho, where are you I have brought a new customer for you." Sihyoung leads me toward the back where I see a guy whose probably Jaeho rushing to put on a jacket. "Wait woah where are you going? 

"Sorry kid my wife has just went into labor and I have to go meet her at the hospital." "Kyungil should be here any minute I called him to fill in for me while I'm gone."

"Well okay tell Yura I said hi and I wish you two the best" 

And with that Jaeho left the back room. "Oh Kyungil great you're r here. Sihyoung has a brought a new customer. Make sure to show him the best quality that Inked Up can do." 

"Sure thing hyung and good luck with Yura. I'm hoping for a beautiful niece." 

Why does that voice sound familiar. 

"Hey Sihyoung, so whose this new customer I have become in service to..." He says as he walks through the back door. "Oh" He stumbles. "Yijeong I didn't expect to see you here."