Chapter 10

Is There Anything He Can't Do?!

*For the last chapter I decided to add a Kyungil pov so we can see how Kyungil feels about what's going on between him and Yijeong.

I click on the message and it says "I really enjoyed our night, I hope to have another one of those dates again. Have a good night~" and then there's a cute picture of him with his eyes closed under his covers in his bed. He looks so adorable and can't help but have the hugest smile on my face. I reply back "I had a really great time too. We definitely have to do this again. Good night to you too~" I take a pic of myself puffing out my cheeks and pinching one of them" I laugh as I send it. I slowly start to fall asleep smiling and thinking about Kyungil.

Kyungil POV

My phone dings and I smile when I see who it's from. When I open the message I smile as I read it and then I smile even more when I look at the picture he looks so cute. Falling for him will be the death of me. I eventually fell asleep looking at the pic of Yijeong. 

From that day on we did almost everything together. He would sleep over some nights and cuddle with me. Since he found out I was a personal trainer he went to the gym with and he looked so cute struggling with the weights. I loved the times we spent together. Every once in a while Sihyoung would make fun of our relationship because that's just who he was. 

We finally said I love you for the first time on a Thursday night when we were snuggled up in my bed. I said it first as I looked down into his eyes. He said it back and kissed me. 

A few months later I proposed to him while we were in a restaurant. We got married a short while after and have lived happily together ever since then. 

*I'm sorry to say goodbye to this story on such a short chapter but I'm now doing two online classes and I'm kind of tired from writing and typing for hours. I'll probably start writing a new fic soon but I will update when I can. 😊