Chapter 1

Is There Anything He Can't Do?!

"Yijeong-ah hurry up we're ganna be late for school!" "Ne noona I'm sorry I'm coming"

I run down the stairs my shirt half buttoned and my glasses nearly falling off my face. Once I reach the bottom I see my sister with her arms crossed smirking at me.

"Let's go. Here I made you some coffee, you can drink it on the way there." She rushes me out the door still smiling about how ridiculous I look. I hurry and fix myself so she would stop laughing at me.

 

It's my first day at college and I'm more nervous then ever. My sister is letting me live with her in the city so I can go to my dream school, Leon University. They have a great photography and dance program so it's a given that I had to go there.

 

Even through the chaos of the morning traffic, Seoul still looked beautiful. And before I knew it we were pulling up to what looked almost like a castle, the architecture was beautiful. I hurried to grab my camera and snapped a great picture. It was the middle of August so the rays of the sun accented the building so well.

 

Ji-eun dropped me off at the front and told me to ask around to find my classes "Meet new people, you can't have me around all the time" she said. So I walk through the halls laughter and the voices of anxious students echo along. I have photography as my first period so a great way to start my day. I look around for my class and luckily I find it easily. I'm one of the first in the class and it's huge. The dark room in the back takes up almost half of the room. I almost tripped as I keep staring in amazement. The room is decorated with various pictures, which I'm guessing are from past students. Still looking around I didn't notice a very tall guy in a suit. He must be the teacher he looks, like the teacher he looks kind of young, and very handsome. I'm definitely going to love this class. He's wearing glasses and has his hair gelled up in this really y way. Our eyes meet and I stumble again. He laughs a little and heads over to help me. "I'm Mr. Song, you must be new." He says reaching his hand out. I can't come up with words so I just shake his hand and bow. Other students start to walk in and I quickly head to the farthest row in the room.

 

All throughout class I kept stealing glances at him and mentally beating myself up for being so embarrassing in front of him. Class goes by fast thank goodness and I rush out the door happy that I will only have to see him once in the day.

 

The rest of the day goes by fast. Lunch was great I sat outside and took pictures of the campus life around me. The buildings were even better up close. From the beautiful scenery to the so far friendly faces I could tell I was really going to love this place.

It's finally my last class of the day, Dance, and I finally feel like my some what stressful and embarrassing day (face palm) will become a little bit more relaxing. Students are already piling into the class. The teacher isn't in the class yet so I take a seat on the studio floor in the back. A few minutes later everyone is in the class and the once loud room goes quiet. I look up to see what's going on and no other than Mr. Song walks in now with a sleeve less tee and skinny jeans. I look at him with my eyes nearly bulging out of their sockets. He notices me and gives me a quick smile as he heads to the front of the class room. I look down out of embarrassment. Well this is great so much for calm and relaxing.