"I Love you"

Teach Me How to Love

« I’m sorry, Mark. I’m sorry I lied to you. I was selfish. I was in love with you for so long so… watching you cry because of another man made really worry about you. I’ll leave the dorm today while you’re out, and I hope you’re happy next to Mr. Park. You two deserve each other and I won’t stay in your way any longer. You’ll always be my best friend. »

Mark knows everything now. He knows the truth. He needs to go to Jinyoung’s house and apologize to him before it's too late.

« Oh my god, I hope he’s at home right now. I really need to see him. Yes! He’s car is here. He must be home. »

Mark stood there for a second, how could he face Jinyoung after what happened? Jinyoung offered him his heart. He stole Mark’s first kiss. He divorced his wife because he was in love, in love with Mark. Mark knew all of that, but still couldn’t move.

« What if… he doesn’t forgive me? What if I already lost him forever? »

While Mark was battling with his own thoughts, the door opened.

- Jinyoung... How?

- I already told you the last time you were here. There’s a window right there. I can see you.

- Right… I forgot.

- What brings you here? I already told you if you don’t believe me I can’t…

- I love you.

- Mark…  

Jinyoung’s eyes are battling away the tears, but it’s impossible to win.

- Please don’t cry, Jinyoungie. I love you, I love you so much. And while I’m in love with you, you’re not allowed to cry, and I’m sure I’ll love you forever, so don’t you dare cry again in front of me.

- Jackson told you the truth…?

- Kind of, let’s just say he’s not that good at lying.

- I’m glad he’s not. I thought I was going to lose you forever.

- So…You can go back to college now, right?

- No. I won’t go back.

- But…

- I won’t. If I go back I won’t be able to be in a relationship with you because of our teacher-student relationship. I’ll find a job at other college, or even at a high school. Everything will be alright. Now come here and give me a little kiss.

Jinyoung pointed at his own cheek giving Mark a sign where he should kiss, but when Mark was about to go in for the kiss, Jinyoung turned his head and joined their lips together.

« I really missed you, Mark. »

« I really missed you, Jinyoungie. »

- So, I guess I can call you my “boyfriend”?

- Of course you can, markiep…

- No! Don’t you dare. Just…Just Mark.

- Do you know how adorable you look when you’re pouting your lips like that? Are you making this on purpose? Now I’ll have to kiss you again as punishment.

- I’ll take that punishment anytime. But…You’ll have to catch me first.

Mark playfully ran inside Jinyoung’s house, running away from him while Jinyoung was trying to catch him to give him his “punishment”.

A year later, they moved in together.

Mark is in his last year of college. His grades went up. He’s dating a teacher after all; Jinyoung would never let him get bad grades.

Jinyoung is teaching in the local high school, and also started writing a book about all of his adventures in America.

Jackson opened his own coffee shop. He’s still in touch with Mark. He apologized and they’re still best friends. He doesn’t have feelings for mark anymore and is crushing over Jaebum, the waiter that works on his coffee shop. 

-----♥-----

Yay for happy endings :D I hope you all enjoyed this fanfic! I had a really great time writing it and reading all of your comments! I already have 2 Jinmark/Markjin fanfics, so I would like to write about other couple. Who do you guys ship in got7? <3