"He has a beautiful smile."

Teach Me How to Love

Mark went straight to the dorm. He needs some good advice on how to confess to his teacher without actually saying anything… and there’s someone who can definitely help him.

Jackson Wang, Mark’s best friend since pre-school. The exact opposite of Mark’s personality: The bad boy type. Dropped out of college after the first month. Works on a French coffee place next to their apartment.

Jackson is known as a relationship expert. The smartest thing to do, is going to him and ask for some tips.

- Mark, is everything ok? You never come home so late. Do you have a new best friend? Mark Tuan doesn’t love me anymore?!

- Chill, Jackson. My English teacher asked me to stay after class.

- Uff, I thought you were trading me for another man! Markson forever!

- Jackson… Remember how I told you I kinda have a crush on an older man?

- Of course I remember.

- Well, that man is my English teacher.

- That’s good! You see each other every day. And you said he asked you to stay after class, did you confess to him?

- Of course not! You know me better than I know myself. You know I’ll never be able to do that. I need your help. I want him to know how I feel about him…but I don’t really want to tell him. What should I do?

- Well, my friend, you have two options here: finding a way to spend more time with him, just the two of you, or just playing secret admirer and leave him some random notes.

- I can get some bad grades on purpose and ask him to tutor me.

- Mark Tuan! Are you really that dumb?! You’re from America! You think he’ll believe that you are bad at English?

- Oh…you’re right…

« Maybe the secret admirer idea is not that bad… I could write him some notes and give him some gifts! That’ll make him happy until I have the courage to tell him how I really feel. Until then, he’ll never know that it’s me sending the notes. »

The next day arrived, and Mark doesn’t have English class today, but he wants to start delivering the notes before he changes his mind.  He went to the teacher’s room, and it was empty.

- Perfect. I hope he likes it.

Mark placed an apple with a cute note on the side. He had no idea of what to give to the teacher, but he had seen the apple thing a lot in movies. Mark’s ears spotted some steps, so he left the room and went to class.

- An apple? In my desk? I hope this is not another prank. It’s the third one this week. Oh wait, there’s a card.

« Seonsaengnim, red apples are really sweet, but I think you’re even sweeter. »

- Wow, there’s even a heart at the end of the card…this is kinda cute. I’ve never received anything like this before.

Mark was going to his classroom, wondering if Mr.Park liked his gift.

« I wonder if he’s smiling right now, he has a beautiful smile. »

-----♥-----

 

Next chapter coming tomorrow. I'm really happy with the way the story is turning out, so I hope you all enjoy reading it <3