"Don’t worry, Mark"

Teach Me How to Love

- What do you mean you’re not biual? You had a wife, and you kissed me! Am I some kind of joke to you? Some kind of experiment?! I have feelings you know?!

- Wait! Mark, don’t cry, I can explain!

Jinyoung tried to call him, but he was already running home.

« How can he kiss me like that and then tell me he had a wife? How can I face him again after this? »

Mark arrived to the dorm. Jackson was there waiting for him.

- I don’t wanna talk about it. I’ll be in my room. I’ll lock the door so please don’t disturb me.

- Mark! Mark, what happened?

Jackson was knocking on the door, but there was no answer. Mark was just in his bed crying. He was really hurt, how could someone play with him like that?

« I need to find that paper that Mr. Jinyoung gave Mark when he invited him. I need to know where he lives… Here it is! »

Jackson went straight to Jinyoung’s house. You shouldn’t go to a teacher’s house without permission, but Jackson was really worried about Mark. They’ve been friends for a long time, and he never saw Mark crying like that.

- Open the door Mr. Park! We need to talk!

- Jackson? Sorry I’m not in a good mood right now, if you want to go back to college just go to my office tomorrow.

- Don’t talk bulsh*t to me like that. You know why I’m here. What did you do to my best friend?

- Oh…Mark…

- Yes, Mark. My best friend, the one who came here this afternoon and arrived home crying like he never cried before. What did you do to him?!

- He saw it…that picture…

- Who’s that?

- It’s my ex-wife. I kissed him, and when he saw that picture he asked me if I’m biual…and I’m not. So he got kinda hurt, but he left before I could even explain myself.

- You…You kissed him..? Mark’s first kiss was…with you? If you’re not biual why the hell would you steal his first kiss?

- I’m not biual! I’m not straight either! Me and my ex-wife divorced when I found out I was gay, when I fell in love with Mark at the beginning of the school year. But Mark left before I could tell him that. Please tell me, where is your dorm? I need to talk to him. I don’t even have his phone number.

- I’ll talk to him, don’t worry.

« I’ll make sure you never hurt my best friend again. »

Jackson arrived home, to find Mark laying on the couch waiting for him.

- Jackson, why did you leave me all by myself? I know I said I wanted to be alone, but never leave the dorm without telling me. I really need you when I'm feeling down. 

- Don’t worry, Mark. I went to Jinyoung’s house and talked to him.

- What did he say? And how did you know where he lives?

- I saw the address on the note. Well.. I know this is kinda mean but you need to know the truth. He told me he doesn’t like guys and he just wanted to know how it feels to kiss a guy. He doesn’t have feelings for you and asked me to tell you to give up college so he never looks at your face again. Wait, don’t cry. I’ll take care of you. You can work at the coffee shop with me. Everything’s going to be ok.

« Sorry, Mark. Sorry for lying to you. It’ll be better this way. It’ll be better if you never see him again. I won’t let him hurt you. We’ll be together someday. »

« Why would Jinyoung do something like this to me? That kiss…I really felt something. It felt like he loves me. The way he smiles at me… I can’t believe he lied to me. »

« I hope Jackson tells Mark everything. Tomorrow, at school, I’ll hug him the first second I see him. I’ll kiss him as many times as he asks me to. I’ll never make him cry again. »

-----♥-----

 

Uh Oh. It seems like Jackson has done some damage in Markjin’s heart. As always, next chapter coming tomorrow! <3 And thank you for the 1000+ views and 50+ Subscribers :D