"May I have one more?"

Teach Me How to Love

- Oh…my…god…Who are you and where is my best friend?

- I just dyed my hair, Jackson. It’s not like I did plastic surgery.

- Well, may I say you look really cute with brown hair?

- Save that for later, now I wanna buy something for Jinyoung. I’ll go to his house this afternoon.

- You’re buying him a gift?! What about me? I’m your best friend and you even make us split the bill when we order pizza!

- Don’t be so dramatic. Well, I’m going out now. See you later.

Mark bought some moon cakes to give Jinyoung.  He was really nervous. Not only he was going to be alone with Jinyoung, but this was his first time going to someone else’s house.

« This is it, I’m here. »

Mark waited a few minutes before knocking on the door. He took a deep breath, and when he was going to knock, Jinyoung opened the door.

- Mr. Tuan…Mark… There’s a window right there. I could see you just standing there. If you’re not feeling comfortable you don’t need to come in.

- I’m fine. I was just a bit nervous.

- Ok then, come in.

« Wow his house is so pretty. He has a lot of books. He must enjoy reading. He made some tea already. He was waiting for me! »

- I bought you some moon cakes, I don’t know if you like them or not but…

Mark was interrupted by a kiss. Everything was happening in slow motion. It was a long kiss, but really soft and slow. It was Mark’s first kiss. It was Mark’s first crush. It was the happiest moment of Mark’s life.

- Well, how sweet am I?

- W-W-What do you mean..?

- In your card you said I was sweeter than the apple. So I’m asking you, what does my kiss taste like?

- Sweet, really sweet. May I have one more?

« Oh god, that was so dumb. Why should I ask that? It was such a perfect moment and I’m ruining. But…his kiss was so good. I could just kiss him all day. This means he likes me back right? »

- Cute, but no. You shouldn’t have many sweet things at the same time. By the way, I like your new hair color. It really suits you.

- Thanks, I’m glad you like it.

« Mark looks really cute. He’s blushing a lot. I really want to kiss him again. But I don’t know if I can… I don’t know if I should get too close to him. This should be enough for him to understand how much I like him, and for him to realize that I know how he feels about me, but I can’t forget that he’s my student. I don’t wanna lose my job, and relationships between students and teachers aren’t allowed. »

They were talking for a few hours. Jinyoung was showing Mark some of his photo albums. He had a lot of pictures in America. When Mark was about to leave, he noticed a picture that as hanging on the wall.

- Jinyoungie what…

- Wow what a cute nickname. I’m flattered, little Markipooh.

- What’s that on the wall? It’s that your sister? She’s really pretty.

- Well…That’s my ex-wife.

- Oh, so you like girls too. It’s my first time meeting someone who’s biual, Mr. Park.

- I’m not biual, Mark…

-----♥-----

Sorry I don't make my updates longer, I write a different chapter when the subject of the dialog changes ^^ That's why some of them are short. I hope you're enjoying the story ! Next chapter will be posted tomorrow!