"Thank you Mr.Park"

Teach Me How to Love

English class. It all started with English class. Everyone thought that class (and the teacher) was the most boring thing in college. There was one boy that always looked forward to that class.

His name is Mark. He doesn’t have many friends because he’s quite the shy type. His best friend was in the same class as him, but he dropped out of college and now he’s just his roommate and works at a coffee shop.

Mark feels alone sometimes, but English class made him so happy. Maybe because he was madly in love with his teacher. It was kind of silly because they never speak to each other out of class. Mark doesn’t even know a lot about him. He felt in love with his eyes, with his voice, with his presence. There was something about him that made Mark feel butterflies in his stomach. Cheesy I know, but that’s the truth.

- Anyone here knows the answer? No? Maybe Mr. Tuan can tell us. Mr. Tuan?

- Yes, Seonsaengnim?

- Are you even paying attention to my class? If you don’t want to be here you can leave right now.

- I’m sorry Mr. Park. It won’t happen again.

« Teacher, do you want me to concentrate in class? The only thing I can learn is how beautiful your eyes are. How good you look in those glasses. How beautiful is your hair. How handsome you look in that shirt. »

- Ok students, class is over. All of you can leave, except for you Mark, I need to talk to you.

Mark is nervous. Is his first time alone with his teacher.

- Mr. Tuan..

- Please teacher, I don’t wanna be disrespectful, but please call me Mark.

- Well, Mark…Are you feeling well? You’ve been eating well? Is the class too boring or too hard for you?

- I’m fine, Seonsaengnim. Why are you making so many questions? You never called me after the end of class time.

- I guess I was just…worried about you.

- Thank you, teacher.

- You can go home now, be safe.

« Is this even real? I hope I didn’t fall asleep in class and this is all a dream. Mr.Park was thinking about me. He called me after class, he wanted to be alone with me. Even if he only sees me as a regular student, this makes me so happy. Thank you Mr. Park. »

-----♥-----

 

Hey Loves, you all told me you wanted more Markjin? here it is :D Tomorrow I'll post the next chapter <3