"You’re home!"

Teach Me How to Love

- Are you lying to me, right now? How dare you trying to separate me from my best friend? I know Jackson can be rude sometimes, but he would NEVER do something like that to me.

- Neither would I! Mark…I love you. I’m in love with you. Your innocent eyes, your smile, your deep voice, your high pitched laugh… I love everything about you. When I kissed you for the first time…I only wished that moment could last forever. I wanna be next to you, and I want you to be next to me.

- S-S-Stop… Please… You…You’re hurting me…

- Mark...I’m telling the truth. If you don’t believe me that’s fine, but at least go back to college. Don’t let your education go to waste. I’ll be the one leaving.

Mark just left. Jinyoung just stood there for a moment, when he heard a voice inside the café. That voice was calling for Mark’s name, so Jinyoung decided to take a look inside.

- Mark? Mark? God did he just leave on his first day of work? Typical Mark.

- Jackson! What did you say to Mark?!

- Holy Sh*t! Manager I need to leave early today, sorry!

Jackson ran away from the café, and Jinyoung didn’t bother catching him. He was too worried about Mark. Was this the end?

« I know I should have told Mark about everything when I invited him to my house, but I don’t want to lose him like this. I divorced because I fell in love with that little boy. Because I wanted to marry that boy one that. »

Five days passed by, and Mark kept attending school, but there was no sign of Jinyoung.

« Is he sick? He said he was leaving… was he serious about it? I know that he lied to me a lot, but I kinda miss him… I miss looking at him, smiling at him. »

After all the classes were over, Mark went straight to the dorm, since he quitted working at the café with Jackson.

- Hey, Mark! You’re home!

- Why are you all dressed up like that? Is that a new suit? How could you afford that? We need to pay rent, you know?

- Don’t panic. Put on something nice. We’re going on a date tonight. Unless you want to go with that uniform.

- Date…? Jackson…I already told you I have no feelings for you.´

- I know, but now that you’re not seeing Mr. Park anymore… It’s a good time for us to try something together. You don’t have feelings for me now but…

- Jackson…I’ll never have feelings for you. I wouldn’t allow myself to develop those kinds of feelings towards you. You’re my best friend, and I want to keep things as they are now.

- Sh*t! So I went through all that work for nothing? I lied to you about Jinyoung, I sent him away, and now I can’t even have a date night with you?!

- You did what?! You lied about…What?! Jackson!

- Oh…Oh…Oh my god. Mark! Wait. It’s not what you’re thinking.

- Jackson, how could you?! I really love that man and he loves…loved…me too! How could you just ruin everything?!

-----♥-----

I made this extra chapter instead of one giant chapter, I know Its really short T.T I'm sorry for that. But… The last chapter will be posted tomorrow :D <3 Thanks for all your support !