Chapter 4

Little Kittens


Nana pointed to Soohyun, “You go first.”

Soohyun tapped her cheek, thinking for a bit before smirking. “Never have I ever kissed a girl.”

Youngjae, Yongguk and surprisingly Nana, took their shots. Soohyun turned to Nana and pouted, 

“You never told me you made out with a girl. Give me details!” 

Nana smirked, “Remember Gain? She and I walked along the Han Gang and eventually made out in a dark alleyway. God her moans were hot.”

Youngjae refilled his shot glass, “Please no details, we have innocents on this bus.”

Nana looked at him, “What innocents? You? As if.”

Youngjae sighed and grabbed some squid to munch on, letting Daehyun nibble on it as it was his turn.

“Never have I ever had .”

Soohyun, Nana and to everyone's surprise, Junhong drank. Youngjae and Yongguk frowned at Junhong, with Yongguk asking the question that was on everybody's mind,

“Who did you have with?”

Junhong shrugged his shoulders, his fingers playing with a suddenly irate Jongup. “Well you guys remember Taehyung right? He came over to play video games and study but things led to another and yeah..”

Hakyeon burst in the conversation, “Was he good? Did you bottom?”

Junhong smirked, “Wouldn't you like to know?”

Youngjae huffed and smacked Junhong on the arm, “He would like to know, that's why he asked.”

“Fine fine. I topped and I made sure that I gave it to him good.”

Everyone became silent for a moment, taking in what Junhong said. Youngjae couldn't believe his cute little dongsaeng had before he did. Suddenly Soohyun laughed and cheered, “Well sounded like you had some fun. Your turn Junhong.”

Junhong helped Jongup climb up his shirt before speaking, “Never have I ever had a tattoo.”

Yongguk moaned as he was the only one to drink. “You guys just want me faced huh?”

Youngjae laughed, “No. It's just so easy to get you drunk.”

As Yongguk put his shot glass down, Himchan wondered what it tasted like. He subtly made his way to the shot glass, his small arms holding it still to get a little taste. He made sure Yongguk wasn't looking before he the rim of the glass. He didn't get to taste much as Yongguk picked him up and tapped his nose, “You know you're not allowed to drink. It's not good for Little Kittens.”

Himchan whined, “But it tasted delicious!”

Yongguk huffed, “Of course you would like the taste of it. I'll only let you have more if you promise to tell me if you feel bad.”

Himchan nodded and Yongguk put him down next to his shot glass, letting him lap at the rim of it. Himchan smiled from how sweet the alcohol tasted to him. Next to him, Jongup and Jimin watched Himchan for a bit before turning to their respective owners, pointing and mewing. They wanted to taste too!

Jaebum sighed and turned to Yongguk, “You started a trend.”

Youngjae smiled, “More like a rebellion.” He turned to Daehyun, “Would you like a sip too?”

Daehyun shook his head, “Can I have more cake?”

Youngjae nodded and held up a small forkful to Daehyun's mouth, feeding him slowly. He listened to Daehyun's cute mews and how he sounded. Youngjae whispered to Daehyun,

“You are too adorable.”

Daehyun's ears twitched and his face turned red against his tanned skin. He shook his head and his tail moved back and forth,

“Youngjae is more adorable.”

Youngjae chuckled ad kissed Daehyun's forehead, “Alright. Thank you kitten.”

Daehyun purred in happiness about being called kitten. He kept eating his cake while watching the game while still sitting in Youngjae's lap. 

“Anyways, Yongguk hyung it's your turn.”

Yongguk rubbed Himchan's head, humming out loud. “Never have I....dated a boy!”

Everyone but Nana drank, throwing Yongguk a glare. Youngjae groaned, “Throwing a low ball hyung?”

Yongguk nodded, getting a small glare from Daehyun. He looked like he didn't want Youngjae to keep drinking. Jaebum his lips to get the stray drops from his shot. He heard Jimin whine and looked down at him. Jimin pointed to his shot glass and made grabby hands. Jaebum picked him up and put him on his shoulder, Hakyeon poking his cheek,

“Does Jimin want some?”

Jimin nodded, holding out his tiny arms. Hakyeon let Jimin sip only a tiny bit, making sure the shot glass didn't fall. Jaebum waited until Jimin finished sipping before nudging Yongguk as he went to grab some squid.

“Such a low blow. I need to return the favor, don't I Jimin?”

Jimin purred and Everyone laughed,

“Never have I ever dated a girl.”

Youngjae, Yongguk and Nana drank. With his third shot, Youngjae started to feel a bit light headed, so he put his shot glass down on the table and sipped his water. 

“Guys I'm gonna drink water for a few rounds.”

Soohyun laughed at Youngjae, “About to get drunk?”

Youngjae nodded. “If I get drunk now, I won't drink later.”

“Alright, that's fine. You can just watch us destroy Yongguk and Jaebum.”

Both boys start to object but couldn't do anything as Hakyeon went ahead with his turn. “Never have I ever thought about having at school.”

Everyone drank, Soohyun pointing at him. “You are such a liar. You have so thought about doing it at school.”

Hakyeon smirked, “Never. I've thought about having in public and at home but never at school. Maybe Jaebum could share his fantasies with me later?”

Jaebum turned red and coughed, “Sure babe.”

Junhong smirked, “He probably thought about being bent over on a school desk.”

Everyone laughed as Jaebum turned red and flicked off Junhong. “ off.”

Youngjae shot a plastic fork at Jaebum's head, “No abusing my maknae, even if he's a little .” Jongup looked up at Junhong, climbing into his lap and cuddling his tummy. Junhong gave him a small smile and turned back to the game,

“Yeah hyung. No abusing me~!”

Jaebum sighed, “This life is never fair.”

Soohyun patted him on the shoulder, “It never is. Anyways never have I ever tried .”

Junhong was the only one who drank. Youngjae moaned, “Why am I learning things about you I didn't need to know.”

Junhong shrugged his shoulders. Soohyun turned to Nana, “I thought you said you wanted to try out?”

Nana shook her head, “I thought about it but I can't harm this good looking body. But Junhong, spill the juicy details.”

Junhong smiled, thinking back on the experience. “Well after having with Taehyung in my room, we kinda did it on the soccer field, behind the bleachers. I tied him up with his school tie and used mine as a ring.”

You could literally hear the crickets in the party bus. Yongguk had his mouth open, like he couldn't believe his ears. Jaebum and Youngjae were blushing while Hakyeon began to laugh,

“Oh my god! You've probably had more than anybody on this bus huh? Tell me your secrets”

Junhong laughed, “Probably. We can talk later hyung.”

Jaebum smacked Hakyeon on the arm, “Don't go talk to him about . It isn't right.”

Hakyeon gave him a sultry look, “Why? Do you wanna talk about it with me?”

Jaebum sputtered as everyone laughed, watching Jaebum turn as red as a lobster. “Calm down Jaebum, I was only kidding....For now.”

Jaebum sighed, eating more squid. Hakyeon was going to be the death of him. Nana sat up in her seat, getting ready to make all the men drink.

“Never have I ever had a as a body part.”

All the men drank, groaning at the mean hit to them while Soohyun high fived Nana. “Good one!”

Nana grinned, “I know."

Youngjae looked at Junhong and Yongguk before handing them a bottle of water. “I think it's time for you two to switch to water.”

Yongguk gladly accepted the bottle, suddenly very thirsty. Junhong nodded and sipped some water as well. He was doing fine but he knew they were going to drink more later. Youngjae turned to Nana, “Such a dirty blow to our manhood. I must return the favor. Last one for now. Never have I ever had s as a body part.”

Soohyun and Nana booed him as they drank, shoving their chest out as they put their glasses down. Nana adjusted her shirt and shimmied her chest, palming her s,

“Excuse you, these babies have gotten me some great . Thank you very much.” 

Hakyeon laughed, “Yes yes Nana noona, they are very nice s.”

Nana smiled, “See! Someone appreciates them.”

Soohyun her lips, “We are totally doing this game later. I have some great ones to throw out later and Hakyeon totally needs to drink up since he only had two shots!”

Everyone agreed, it had been a fun game. Hakyeon smiled and took another shot from Nana, winking at her when he finished. Nana gave him a thumbs up, a thought suddenly came into her mind. 

“Well since we aren't drinking anymore, let's play the truth game. Five fingers up, first one to lose has to suffer a flick to the forehead.”

Youngjae sat up, having slouched to let Daehyun cuddle his tummy. He could see Daehyun was getting a little tired, so he let him curl up in his lap, slightly dozing off. He held up his right hand, “I'm ready to hurt some foreheads.”

Soohyun rolled her eyes, “We'll see. Go first birthday boy.”

Youngjae wondered who he should target before landing his eyes on Jaebum, who was cuddling Jimin. He smirked and looked straight at him, 

“I have never bought a dozen red rose for someone, only to find out they were taken.”

Jaebum whined, “You little ! That was a secret!” He put his finger down.

Junhong wiggled his eyebrows at Jaebum, “Would you like to share? I'm sure Hakyeon would love to hear.”

Hakyeon nodded. Jaebum sighed and gave Youngjae a dirty look as he told the story.

“During my freshman year of college, I had a crush on this person. So I bought them flowers but they were already dating. End of story.”

Youngjae snorted, “He bought flowers for Leeteuk hyung, not knowing he was already with Kangin even though everybody knew they were dating.”

Everybody laughed at Jaebum, who threw a piece of squid at Youngjae. “You promised never to tell anyone, ugh.”

Hakyeon patted Jaebum's shoulder, “It's alright baby. You can get him back later.”

Jaebum nodded and waited for Junhong to go, ready for his turn. Junhong his lips, before one came to his mind. 

“I have never worn a pair of .”

Soohyun and Nana put their fingers down, breaths bated to see if anyone else would put a finger down. Nobody would even guess that Youngjae would put a finger down. The party bus shook with everyone's loud questions, waking Daehyun from his nap.

“Oh my god really?” (Soohyun)
 
“What kind hyung?” (Junhong)

“How does it feel?” (Nana)

Youngjae put his hand up to stop the questions. “One of my exes had a kink for it, so he bought me a pair.” He looked at Daehyun and cuddled him closer, feeling sorry he was jostled from his little nap. Daehyun seemed to know what he was thinking and patted Youngjae's stomach, immediately getting comfy again and closing his eyes. Youngjae smiled softly and went back to talking with the rest.

Junhong poked his shoulder, “Which one?”

Youngjae smirked, “Kim Kibum. He used to me off with it on.”

Jaebum's eyes grew wide, “Kim Kibum! That hottie classmate of ours that become an actor? How did that happen?”

Youngjae gave him a saucy grin, “I caught him looking at my during class and we got to talking. I still have his number and we still talk.”

Hakyeon his lips, “Talk or t?”

Youngjae smirked, winking at Hakyeon. Daehyun opened one eye, not liking where the conversation was going. He didn't like hearing about Youngjae's life. It made him feel jealous that he had to share him. He patted Youngjae's tummy and mewed. Youngjae looked at Daehyun and chuckled, 

“Jealous kitten?”

The bus stopped, the driver whispering to Soohyun, who nodded. 

“It seems we have arrived. Off the bus!”

Everyone grabbed their stuff, Youngjae making sure Daehyun was safe in his arms as he got off, backpack slung on his shoulder. In front of everyone was a giant arcade, with neon signs and big words, “Happy Time Arcade”. Everyone grew excited as Soohyun stood in front of them, hands on hips. 

“I have reserved the arcade for ourselves until 10. We have umlimited food, tokens and drinks to ourselves.” 

Youngjae gaped at his sister,

“How did you do this? It must have cost a fortune!”

Soohyun smirked, “I have been dabbling in stocks for a while now. I cashed in a while ago. This was nothing.”

Jaebum whistled, “First amazing bartender and now playing around with stocks, what next?”

Soohyun smiled, “I have been thinking about taking up some designing classes. I want to make Little Kitten clothes but keep that to yourselves. Ready to play?”

Youngjae gave Soohyun a one armed hug, “Thanks sis.”

Soohyun hugged back, patting Daehyun on the head. 

“Yes yes I know I'm amazing. Now guys there's something else. Somewhere in the arcade, I've hidden a treasure for anyone who finds it. There are only clues hidden around the arcade that when put together, reveal the location of the treasure. But you can find the treasure without them. So with that in mind, get ready. On your mark, get set and go have fun!”

As soon as Soohyun stopped talking, everyone shot off in different direction, laughter filling the air. She patted her own shoulder. “I'm the greatest, aren't I?”