Captured and Contained (NMD - N)

NEVERMIND ME
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Alright, great job.” Ms. Pai complimented the police officers for their hard work. She noticed the 7 boys and Jihye being carried into a full van

 

    “Oh, don’t put those students in that car, they go separately. Put them in the dark blue van.” As they were loaded onto the van, Ms. Pai quickly sat in the passenger seat in the back while the guards took the wheel.

 

    She looked at the kids in her van; their foreheads had a small patch of blood. Ms. Pai grabbed a cloth and wiped the blood away. When she reached Jihye, she noticed that she was losing more blood than anyone else, and her pulse was very weak. Ms. Pai pulled an oxygen mask out and placed it over and patched up her wound.

 

    “Boys, you have committed a terrible crime. Look at your little friend, she’s badly injured because of you guys. I warned you, you will be punished if you disobey the rules.”

 

    After thirty minutes on the road, all the vans reached the school. Ms. Pai ordered the guards to unload all the other students back in their designated classrooms, while the others would be carried into a ‘special’ room.

 

    One by one, the guys were laid on top of a small bed in an isolated classroom underground. Everything was colored white, just white. Jihye was laid onto a stretcher and was wheeled in a separate room.

 

    “Rest up! You will have a busy first day at school.” She cackled with laughter as she locked the room.

 

_____________________________________________________________________

 

    Yoongi was the first to wake up. He gazed at the white ceiling. Am I in heaven? As he tried to get up, his head started to throb. With difficulty, he walked towards Namjoon’s bed.

 

    “Yah, wake up. The plan didn’t work.” He shook the younger boy enough to get him to wake up.

 

    “Where are we?”

 

    “I am going to assume it is the witch’s lair. Anyway, there is not much we can do right now. Lets wake up the other.” Yoongi walk to every bed and shook all the guys awake.

 

    “Hyung, I don’t feel very good.”

 

    “My head hurts.” Jungkook and Jimin whined towards the others.

 

    “We all feel the same pain. Don’t you reme

Please log in to read the full chapter