Control and Connecting the Dots (NMD)

NEVERMIND ME
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Alright, now that we are out of that sticky mess, let’s find the others first.” Namjoon suggested to the other three. Seokjin immediately looked at his bracelet again.

 

“Seagull, V, Suga, J-Hope, meet us at the hideout.”

 

“Don’t you dare call me Seagull again hyung. I thought I told you guys to get rid of it.” Jungkook snarled.

 

“Well at a time like this, we have to use some kind of code name incase the cameras catch anything we do, we could be done for.” Seokjin snapped back.

 

“Alright enough!” Namjoon yelled and Seokjin and into the bracelet, “We will meet at the hideout. We really need to explain things to Jihye.”

 

“Alright, see you in 5.” Seokjin turned his bracelet off and rejoined the group. The guys ran in front of Jihye, who was trailing behind them. Little did they know, a shadow watching them from behind. She stepped out, and watched the group run off.

 

“I have spotted them. They are heading Northeast of the school.” She spoke into the headset, “They also have their own communication devices, it is something we need to keep in mind.”

 

“Alright. You have done your part today, you may leave.”

 

“Roger that.” She smirked once more before disappearing into the shadows.

 

The group reached an apartment not too far away from school grounds. Namjoon pulled out his keys and opened the door. As they walked in, they noticed Jungkook, Hoseok, Taehyung, and Yoongi already lounging on the couch.

 

“Took you guys long enough.” Jungkook stated.

 

“At least we made it. Now, Jihye sit tight, we have to explain this whole situation to you.” Namjoon began the story.

_____________________________________________________________________

 

1 year ago

 

    A chubby black haired boy stepped on the grounds of his dream school. Full of excitement, he ran through the front door and down the hallways.

 

    “Whoa, little boy, slow down. I know you earned a well-deserved spot in our school, but it doesn’t mean you get to goof off like you own the place, alright?” The somewhat younger Ms.Pai stated to the little boy.

 

    “What is your name by the way?” Ms. Pai asked.

    

    “I am Kim Namjoon.” The little boy forced a small smile to the older lady.

 

    “Well Namjoon, I will see you in a bit in the gymnasium, that’s where the assembly will be.” Ms. Pai waved and walked the opposite direction.

 

    Namjoon was definitely a very smart student, but he sensed something wrong with that teacher. He shrugged it off for a bit and headed towards the gym.

    Namjoon scanned the area and found an open seat next to a few boys that looked around his age. He quickly shuffled his feet and placed his bag on the seat.

 

“Oh hi there. Are you a new student?” A boy who occupied a seat next to him asked.

 

“Yes, I’m Namjoon.”

 

“I’m Jungkook. I hop

Please log in to read the full chapter