Reversal and Revenge (NMD)

NEVERMIND ME
Please log in to read the full chapter

Three days later

 

Today was the day.

 

The plan has been successful so far. The guys and Jihye have not been suspected quite yet. Witch Pai did switch all of their name tags to make sure that they were in control of the chips. But there was no effect on them. During Math class, they discussed the final details.

 

“Alright, I am helping out the lunch ladies today.” Jungkook mentioned to the group.

 

“You know what to do, we believe you can do it.” Jimin slyly fist pumped. Jungkook nodded and glanced to Jihye.

 

“You can do it, you little brat!” She brought her hand up and ruffled his hair.

 

“Yah! I am older than you, is this how you treat me?”

 

“It’s only by one day, it doesn’t matter anyways.” Jihye giggled.

 

She was able to become close with the guys in the past three days. She learned that she was the youngest in the group, and other interesting facts about the guys. Jihye felt a close friendship forming, it was a nice feeling.

 

The lunch bell rung through the school. Jungkook grabbed his bag and bolted out his English classroom. So much for keeping low profile. Jihye met up with the other guys and headed to the cafeteria. They sat at their normal spot as they kept an eye on Jungkook, who placed the solution in the food.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter