Knights and Knockouts (NMD)

NEVERMIND ME
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Where is she?” It was the first time Jimin ever raised his voice. He gritted his teeth in anger and frustration as the well known witch Pai laugh boomed around.

 

“Oh don’t worry. She will be with me shortly.”

 

“Guys, she said shortly, that means Hye is still out there.” Jungkook immediately sprinted off, looking for her.

 

“Damn this kid needs to chill sometimes.” Yoongi rolled his eyes as he followed the black haired boy. Soon, all the guys split up and ran like mad dogs, looking for Jihye.

 

Ms. Pai broke into a smile as she watched from above. She snapped her fingers, signalling three of the police officers in the helicopter.

 

“Send your men out and bring back all the students.”

 

“Yes ma’am!” She had added a small mind controlling chip on all of the police officers, allowing them to listen to all her commands.

    

    “Alpha team. Go for the boys and that girl. Beta, gather all the students together. Gamma, get the vans ready.” A siren blared out. Out of nowhere, hundreds of soldiers ran into the streets.

 

“Catch them all!” They charged towards the crowds, quickly grabbing students and throwing them into a van. The guys were preoc

Please log in to read the full chapter