Fun and Falls (NMD)

NEVERMIND ME
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?” The repetition of all the students haunted the group.

 

    “Please just shut up, we are almost there, I promise you.” Yoongi spoke up to calm the crowd down. They have all been walking about in the neighbourhood for the past 20 minutes. Everyone was sick of walking and were exhausted.

 

    Jihye walked next to Jungkook, who still held her wrist. They were near the back, to look out for any of the teachers from school. For the past 20 minutes, Jihye still was too overwhelmed by everything. It was too much for her to process.


 

    “Hey Jihye, we have to board the bus now.” Jungkook lightly tapped her shoulder.

 

    “Huh? Oh yea, okay.” As she stepped onto the bus, she plopped herself in a front seat. This time, Taehyung sat beside her.

 

    “You okay? You have been really quiet lately.”

 

    “Yeah, I’m alright. It's just coming into the top school in the entire country, and on the first week, all of this happens. It feels like I’m reading a story in an alternate universe. It just doesn’t make any sense.” A reassuring hand from Taehyung was placed on her shoulder.

 

    “Hey guys, it’s Namjoon here! Now since we have all left school unharmed, let’s have a small celebration!” The bus went from dead silence to full cheers.

 

    “Alright let’s get started!” Yoongi screamed as Seokjin, who was driving the bus, started to blast some music.

 

    The rest of the bus ride was when Jihye started to enjoy the moment. It was exhilarating as everyone moved to the beat of the music. Everything was great until the bus hit something.

 

BANG!

 

The bus came to a jerky stop as Seokjin accidentally hit a pile of boxes. People almost flew out of their seats as the impact was quite big.

 

“Sorry guys! I didn’t see those boxes there.But anyway, we have arrived.” A thunder of claps roared through the bus. Namjoon shot out of his seat and gestured for everyone to come out.

 

“Hey Jihye, let’s go. You need to loosen up a bit alright? And I think that this little party is going to help.” Jihye smiled as she watched Taehyung have a small yet sentimental smile on his face. She followed him and the rest of the guys out first before the rest of the crowd.

 

On the street, there were skateboarders, bikers, and b-boys. It was a hectic place already.

 

“Hey, what’s up Jongsuk?” Jungkook walked over to a boy on a penny board before giving him a hug.

 

“I’m alright. Looks like your plan worked out for you guys.”

Please log in to read the full chapter