New school and New Changes(NMD)

NEVERMIND ME
Please log in to read the full chapter

She gazed up towards the old, rustic building before her. Jihye couldn’t believe that she was accepted into the top school in the country: The Busan National Secondary School. The school has been well known for its standings in academics, performing arts, and athletics. Rumours say that all students excel in all fields. Jihye was average at sports, she knew how to play some musical instruments, but her academics were quite high.

 

    She quickly looked down to her new uniform; she re-adjusted her cherry red tie, dusted her navy blue skirt, and straightened her matching blazer. A big sigh escaped her lips as she took her first steps into the school.

 

    It was nothing like she could imagine, the hallways were super clean; all the lockers look as though they were brand new and all the posters on the wall were perfectly straight. Jihye was overcome with joy as she kept looking around, amazed on how perfect everything was. Her feet shuffled quickly along the sparking floor as she explored even more. When she reached the end of the hall, she was able to find the main office. As Jihye entered, she was immediately greeted by the secretary.

 

“Hi there! You must be Jihye, am I right?” Jihye slowly nodded.

 

“I am here to give you a warm welcome to The Busan National Secondary School. There are a few things I would like to go over with you before you continue on with your day.” Jihye glanced at the lady’s name tag: Ms. Pai. She suddenly placed several items on the desk before her.

 

“So, here is your name tag, your school hoodie, shirt and shorts, and your class schedule. We ask that you wear your nametag all the time since we want to make sure no outsiders are trying to sneak into our school.”

 

Jihye started blankly towards the items, amazed at how organized the school was. She picked up her schedule:

 

DAY 1:

 

Block 1: MATH MS.LEE

Block 2: ENGLISH MR.CHOI

Block 3: ACCOUNTING MS.SONG

Block 4: MANDARIN MS.LIN

 

DAY 2:

 

Block 5: BUSINESS MR.GO

Block 6: CHEMISTRY MS.IM

Block 7: BIOLOGY MR.NAM

Please log in to read the full chapter