Witches and Wishes (NMD)

NEVERMIND ME
Please log in to read the full chapter

“It’s not safe to talk about this here in the school, since there are cameras everywhere.” Namjoon whispered to the group.

 

“I know, we can meet up after school.” Jimin perked up. Everyone seemed to nod in agreement. Jihye heard them mention some kind of street party.

 

“Then it’s settled, we meet right after school at the main entrance. No one be late at all alright?” Everyone nodded. As the school bell rung once again to notify students that lunch has ended, Ms. Pai was still watching the group from afar.

 

“We need to keep the girl away from the boys.” She radioed.

 

“Roger that.”

 

Jihye had accounting class with Seokjin and Jimin. Nothing much happened in class, besides Ms.Song talking about how to make balance and income sheets. After class ended, Seokjin walked with her to her Mandarin class.

 

“I wouldn’t think that you would take Mandarin class.” Jihye pointed out.

 

“Well, what can I say, I’m just strange like that.” Both of them laughed. As they took their seats, Ms. Lin kept a strange eye on the two.

“Hey, she keeps staring at us. Is that a good thing?” Jihye whispered to Seokjin.

 

“Just try to ignore it, I guess. Usually Ms. Lin is really cheery, I don’t know what’s going on today.” As the class progressed, an announcement rung through the school.

 

“Could we please have Park Jihye and Kim Seokjin come to the office. That is Park Jihye and Kim Seokjin. Please report to the office immediately.” Both of them, surprised by the announcement, look at Ms. Lin. She simply nodded. They both grabbed their bags and headed towards the office.

 

At the front of the office, they were greeted by Ms. Pai. They both bowed and forced a smile towards her.

 

“Glad you guys got here. I am going to get you two to step into my office and I’ll be right with you two.” Ms. Pai gestured towards the room right in front of them. Jihye and Seokjin looked at each other and exchanged looks. They had a rough idea of why they were here but they didn’t know why the

Please log in to read the full chapter