Graduation

Flowers and Ink

Yoongi was in shock. Not only did Seokjin not deny it, but he just hit Taehyung's shoulder and yelled, "That was supposed to be a secret!"

Taehyung just laughed a deep, hearty laugh while Seokjin kept hitting his shoulder. Yoongi was frozen in place, staring at Seokjin with a not so safe for work image in his head. If Yoongi didn't get knocked out of this trance soon, he was going to start drooling. "I'm sure if you asked real nicely, Jin'll show you how pretty they look." Taehyung touched Seokjin's chest through his shirt and such an intimate touch on his boyfriend made Yoongi realize what what happening. If looks could kill, he would be dead in an instant. Why was Seokjin letting Taehyung touch him so casually? "Oh, are you guys not there yet? What a shame..."

"Tae, not in public, please..." Seokjin asked in a low voice, sounding much angrier than he did when he yelled. It gave Yoongi the chills.

"Just thought he should know..." Taehyung said with a weird smile before taking a paper out of his pocket and flattening it on counter. He seemed to ignore the fuming Seokjin next to him and smiled a different boxy smile that seemed innocent in a way. It was like a complete 180! What the just happened? "Do you think you can put this on my back? I'd like it colored too."

The rest of the appointment was okay, though the thought of seeing Seokjin shirtless with little metal barbells on his s was distracting him from his work a little too much. Just as Seokjin seems to have a kink for Yoongi's tattoos, Yoongi kind of maybe has a kink for piercings... Yoongi always strives to do his best and a bit more when tattooing someone, but the very idea of Seokjin having these piercings and how the hell ​Taehyung knew about them stayed on his mind until the very end of the appointment.

It was 9:30pm by the time of the appointment and Taehyung left the two of them with knowing looks. ​ you, ​Yoongi thought as the smug younger man left the tattoo parlor. He knows not to really hate Seokjin's friends, but this one is giving him a lot of reason to already. "Is it true?" Yoongi asked as soon as Seokjin took a seat on the station behind the counter. "What Taehyung said? About the-" Yoongi cut himself off and gave some lewd hand gestures to try to communicate what he meant.

Seokjin's cheeks flushed a pretty pink color and he looked at the floor. He laughed awkwardly. "Yeah, it's true. Tae was with me when I got them pierced." ​Why was Taehyung with you when you got them? ​Yoongi wanted to ask, but held back since it would probably be rude. Seokjin looked down his shirt after pulling his collar from his body, getting an obvious smile on his face when he did so. He looked up again and Yoongi felt he had to look away from the blush on his cheeks. Seokjin laughed again, much less awkwardly this time and gave him a y smile. "I was gonna keep them a secret for later, ​y'know? I wanted to surprise you..."

"I'm probably going to stay surprised about it until I get to see them." Yoongi said with a self-effacing laugh which only few people knows he has. He watched Seokjin stand up and walk to his chair and blushed when the elder leaned over him. Yoongi tried his best to look down his shirt but was kissed by his boyfriend before he could see anything. There was something different about this kiss than others they've shared, like Seokjin was trying to make Yoongi want him to not pull away (mission accomplished). However, all good things must come to an end and Seokjin pulled away gently after taking Yoongi's breath away, winking as he did so.

"I guess you'll just have to wait. It is ​quite ​the sight to see, I've been told." Seokjin stretched enough to show skin but pulled his shirt back down as fast as he could. He leaned over and pressed another kiss to Yoongi's cheek. "See you tomorrow."

"Um... Bye?" Yoongi watched the elder walk around the counter and leave, staring at his body the whole time. How could one man be so attractive so casually? He leaned back in his chair, running a hand through his hair out of disbelief. Even when they first met and Seokjin was in those sinful tank tops, he never accidentally showed his s (Yoongi knows this for a fact because he would have definitely remembered seeing piercings if they showed at all). When did he even get them pierced? He blushed as he kept thinking about it, Seokjin's pretty now but he's sure he'll be even prettier underneath him ---

Where were these thoughts coming from? Yoongi literally only just started dating Seokjin! There's no reason he should be thinking about having with him so soon! Stupid Taehyung, making Yoongi start thinking these things so early in their relationship...

 

The rest of the week went by quickly. Yoongi didn't have very many appointments and the ones he did have were easy, barely an hour long each and everyone actually liked their tattoos they got. His mind kept going back to the idea of Seokjin having piercings, but luckily he managed to keep his thoughts about them on the down-low. If not, he would have gotten pretty embarrassed if he did it in public. Seokjin took him out on a date ("This isn't a date!" Seokjin kept saying, laughing every time he did. "I'm gonna take you out on a real date later~") the day before Jimin's graduation and it wasn't as awkward as he thought it would be. They went to a park that Seokjin said was close to his house and they stayed well into the night so they could look at the stars together. It was nice and comfortable (is that a word one can use to describe a date​ some stargazing thing?) being with Seokjin when neither of them had anything they had to do (like open a store) in the morning.

Jimin's graduation starts at 7pm and the 4 of them, Hoseok, Namjoon, Yoongi and Seokjin, managed to make it there by 6:30 to try to see Jimin early. They found him in a hallway in his graduation robes and stopped him from going back to one of the classrooms where other students were getting ready for the graduation. Hoseok stopped him with a kiss, making Namjoon and Yoongi groan. They all hugged and Jimin smiled widely at them once Hoseok was done being romantic with him.

"I can't believe all you guys made it!" Jimin looked around and stopped smiling for a second when he realized that there was only 4 and not 6 like he was told there would be. "I thought you were bringing friends, Jin hyung?" He asked just before loud sounds of laughter made them turn around. One of the obnoxiously loud kids was Taehyung and the kid with the big nose and toothy smile was assumed to be Jeon Jungkook.

"So is this the kid you wanted us to meet?" There was a child-like innocence to Taehyung today unlike a couple days back in the parlor. He looked up to Seokjin, despite being taller than him and looked around at the rest of them surprised. "Woah, I didn't know you had so many hot friends!" Taehyung was enamored with how handsome Namjoon and Hoseok were immediately, and then with Jimin once he must have realized that he and Hoseok were dating.

Jungkook, on the other hand, was more focused on meeting Jimin and smiled at him with a smaller grin than he entered with. "Jin hyung talks about you a lot. Jimin, right?" He introduced himself to Jimin after that, and then to the whole group. Taehyung did the same, but winked at Yoongi before talking with everyone else. When Yoongi caught the younger one's eye, he stared with his large eyes and blushed slightly. "You're Yoongi." He said, sounding dumbfounded.

"Yoongi hyung to you!" Seokjin said, playfully scolding the young man. Jungkook gave a quick apology, and decided to focus on the conversation with the rest of the group. They all talked for a while, the two new additions learning about not only Jimin, but the others as well. After being yelled at for not respecting his hyung, Jungkook was soon enamored with Namjoon, eyes not leaving his tattoos until someone spoke to him specifically. Seokjin said he is normally quiet and likes tattoos, which is why he kept getting distracted by him and Namjoon. The conversation came to an end too quickly, when Jimin was called to get in line because the ceremony was going to start soon.

 

After they finally found what section they were meant to be in, the ceremony started. They watched as all of the graduates came on stage and Yoongi jumped from being startled by the group behind them who all started yelling and whooping when their son or relative or whatever they're supposed be to each other came out on stage. At least all of them were respectful! Seokjin put an arm around his shoulders before Yoongi could turn around and yell at them and whispered in his ear, "You don't want to be as disrespectful as they are, do you?" Yoongi shook his head and looked at Jimin on stage, who waved at all of them with a wide grin on his face.

The ceremony was shorter than expected since there weren't that many people graduating, but at least their group (of all college age and only slightly above) was the most respectful of all the other families that were there. It was weird that Jimin's own family didn't come, but Yoongi didn't want to ask why. Jimin came down to them as soon as the ceremony was over and everyone gave him hugs. Other graduates did the same with their own families, but no one was as quiet as they were. "I'm so glad all of you are here for this." Jimin said before giving the last hug to Hoseok and recieving a kiss on the cheek from the elder.

"I'm so proud of you, Jimin!" Hoseok lifted him up and spun him around, recieving dirty looks from some of the ahjummas in other families. Yoongi and Namjoon gave them the same looks and (luckily) since they look like delinquents the ahjummas turned away to focus on their own families. This was Yoongi's ragtag family, damn it! He's not going to let some random ahjummas ruin Hoseok and Jimin's day like that! "Ah, I love you so much!"

Taehyung asked the dreaded question before Yoongi or anyone else could stop him. "Why isn't your family here?" What was it about Taehyung being innocent in front of anyone but Yoongi and Seokjin?

Jimin laughed awkwardly while keeping his arms around Hoseok. "Ah, it's just, well, you see..." He looked sad, which is not something anyone likes to see Jimin look like. He couldn't keep talking and just turned away.

"When his parents found out we were dating, they disowned him." Hoseok supplied to everyone else, getting sad looks from them. "They had come up to Seoul to visit but they left when Jimin told them about us and they called him a lot of really mean names. I don't understand how they could say such words to their own son... He cried for weeks."

"Being gay is the dumbest ing reason to disown someone." Yoongi didn't hold himself back from saying it, getting a small, but grateful smile from Jimin. "Jimin's one of the best people I've ever met and if his parents can't see that just because he's dating you they can go themselves."

Jungkook looked shocked and the others just nodded. "We love you Jimin." Seokjin said as he ruffled the younger man's hair. Jimin let Hoseok go and hugged both Yoongi and Seokjin, his eyes b with tears. Talking about his family like this started making him cry and it hurt Yoongi's heart. He hates seeing any of his friends cry and Jimin especially makes him want to protect him.

This prompted a big family hug with everyone. It didn't last long before Taehyung and Jungkook picked Jimin up and started throwing up in the air. Namjoon and Hoseok joined in and lastly Yoongi and Seokjin did. They all started singing congratulations for him and it finally made Jimin start smiling again. The other families gave them dirty looks, but this is the best family Yoongi's ever had and he loves them.

 

They went to a restuarant after the ceremony. Yoongi's treat, they all agreed on without letting Yoongi have a say. Namjoon and Hoseok said things like "You're gonna be his boss on Monday, the least you can do is treat him on his graduation day!" and "If you really ​don't want to, we could all treat him!" Yoongi gave in when Jimin gave him puppy dog eyes and it was decided from there. Taehyung and Jungkook learned more about Jimin over dinner, though it was obvious that Jungkook was more interested with Namjoon and kept looking at his neck.

"Did Jimin hyung do this tattoo?" Jungkook asked suddenly, while everyone else was in the middle of eating the meat Yoongi and Seokjin were cooking. Namjoon nodded with a mouthful, looking bashful when Jungkook's eyes shined.

"First official tattoo I did and the first cover-up I did too." Jimin said, getting Jungkook's attention for a couple seconds. "Y'see, I messed up the lines so I had to go over them again when they healed, so it was technically a cover-up. It looks nice, right?" Jungkook nodded and his eyes were connected to Namjoon's neck again.

"All of Namjoon's other tattoos were done by me." Yoongi spoke up, getting Jungkook attention again. ​God, this kid's eyes are the size of plates. "Hoseok has tattoos from me as well, but most of his are from his boyfriend." Hoseok nodded with a wide smile.

"Do you want a tattoo?" Hoseok asked, making Jungkook look shocked from the question.

"What?" Jungkook sounded embarrassed and looked at his plate. "No... They seem like they hurt." He laughed awkwardly and immediately started eating so he wouldn't have to talk again.

"He's like Jin-" Taehyung started but was cut off by Seokjin himself.

"Seokjin hyung, to you." Seokjin said pointedly. Yoongi noticed how stiff Seokjin looked suddenly and it worried him. What was it about Taehyung that was even making Seokjin so angry? What happened between them before he and Seokjin started dating?

"Anyway, he's just like hyung and likes to look! Well, I'm pretty sure he does more than just look..." Taehyung admitted for Jungkook, making the younger man blush even more. "I'm pretty sure he likes tattoos as much as he likes boys with deep voices."

"Tae, can you please." Jungkook pleaded, gripping Taehyung's arm so he wouldn't say anything else. Taehyung pouted and rolled his eyes.

"Well, if you want to see the rest of my tattoos, I'll be willing to show you." Namjoon then teased with the deepest voice he could muster, whispering right into Jungkook's ear while making the younger man blush the deepest red color Yoongi has seen someone turn in a long time, making everyone else laugh. Namjoon continued to whisper into Jungkook's ear and did nothing to make his blush go away.

After that, the rest of dinner was lighter after Hoseok noticed that the mood was down and lifted it back up. Everyone had a good time, even after Taehyung managed to annoy Jungkook and Seokjin so quickly. It was obvious how much Hoseok and Jimin loved each other while they talked, Hoseok having nothing but praise for Jimin and his professionalism and only slightly for getting embarrassed the first couple of times they had appointments together. Jimin only laughed, teasing Hoseok back for being embarrassed to show off his tattoos. It was just so sweet to Yoongi to see two of his closest friends being loving to each other.

Yoongi paid for dinner (Seokjin paid half since no one was watching them pay to be sure Yoongi would stay true to what they wanted him to and Seokjin said "You can't be expected to pay 100 dollars for everyone like this! You're not even the oldest person here! That's me!") and they all went their separate ways after dinner. Hoseok and Jimin were going to Jimin's apartment for "an afterparty of their own," making Jimin blush when Hoseok said it out loud. Namjoon took Jungkook and Taehyung home, offering Jungkook to come home with him to look at his tattoos like he wanted to and then both getting embarrassed when Taehyung started teasing them for it. That left Seokjin and Yoongi.

"Well, that was fun." Seokjin said as he got into the driver's seat. Yoongi was already latched in the passenger's side and just nodded to Seokjin's words. He ate too much and regretted eating so much. But, it was Jimin's graduation celebreation and they all had to do something special for him. "I'm proud of you."

Yoongi laughed, watching Seokjin get latched in before the elder leaned over and kissed the corner of his mouth. "Why? It's not like I'm a loner like you think I am or somethin'."

"It's not that-" Seokjin paused, getting a gentle smile on his face. He grabbed Yoongi's hand and intertwined their fingers, Seokjin's soft and curvy ones fitting the spaces between Yoongi's perfectly. "I was really expecting you to snap and yell at people today, like that family that sat behind us or Taehyung when he started teasing everyone. So I'm proud that you didn't, even when I could tell that you wanted to."

"Oh... Well, thanks?" This time, Seokjin kissed him on the lips completely. His eyes fluttered closed and his breath was taken away by Seokjin's gentleness. Yoongi could get used to this - Well, he could get used to kisses from Seokjin in general. Seokjin pulled away slowly, love in his eyes and a slight blush on his cheeks.

"Babe." Yoongi blinked in surprise at the sudden pet name and was taken aback. He wants to hear Seokjin call him that for the rest of his life. He's not kidding. He loves the way Seokjin sounds when he says it and it's perfect, like music to his ears. "You give me so many reasons to be proud, every single day. Yah, don't smile! I'm trying to be serious!" Yoongi couldn't stop smiling, even when Seokjin kissed him all over his face to try to make him stop. "Ugh, why are you being smiley now?"

"You look so cute when you're mad." Yoongi admitted, getting a pretty pink blush to cover Seokjin's cheeks and distracting the man just enough that he started the car and started driving away from the restuarant. Since this is one that Yoongi used to come to frequently with Namjoon and Hoseok when he was younger, he knows the way to his apartment by heart and this was not it. Yoongi was surprised to say the least. "Where are we going?"

"My house."