Cafe (Eunhae)

Christmas Romance

 

7.00 a.m. *Eunhyuk and Donghae*

Cold air entered both their lungs as they panted, tired from running down the stairs. Instead of waiting for the lift to arrive, both Donghae and Eunhyuk had ran down the stairs, afraid of having woken any of the members up and finding the kitchen in the state that they had left it in. However, as they gulped down the cold, fresh air, they caught a whiff of freshly baked bread, and as if on cue, the two men stomach growled simultaneously.

Facing each other, a grin spread out on their faces, before they reached out and held the others hands, running towards the café. The moment they enter the café, they were met with a wide variety of food, shining and sparkling at the display counter, just waiting to be eaten.

“Wah…” Donghae sighed out, “Looks delicious…” Staring at the display counter, hands on the panel and face pressed against the glass, Donghae looked just like a little kid.

Eunhyuk who was trying to restraint himself from doing the same thing asked, “So, what do you want to eat? My treat.”

“Really?!” Donghae asked in disbelief.

“Yeah, you’re special.”

Upon receiving Eunhyuk’s approval, Donghae then proceeded to selecting the food of his choice, only, it wasn’t that little…

*15mins, when all the food has arrived*

“Hae! Did you have to order that much?!” Eunhyuk exclaimed, exasperated.

The table was filled with nearly all the selections available. One of each type. Not to mention, they were given a large table usually meant for ten people for their meal. Now all of Eunhyuk’s plan to feed each other sharing the same drinks and other lovey dovey stuff are ruined.

“Hmm?” Donghae questioned, a fork in his mouth.

Ahh… But he looks so cute, I’ll let it pass this time.

Eunhyuk chuckled quietly to himself when he saw a thick layer of foam on Donghae’s upper lip.

“Hae, come here!”

Like hell I’ll let this opportunity pass. Foam kiss, here I come!

**

I finally finished the chapter on Eunhae! I have been procrastinating A LOT. Well, hope you like it! Next is Kyumin! 

I hope I can finish by Christmas.... ;A;