Kyumin's Morning

Christmas Romance

Kyuhyun squirmed as he felt hot breath on his face and a heavy weight on his body. He slowly opened his eyes, adjusting to the sunlight that penetrated the room.

He smiled as the sight of Sungmin's face came into view. He leaned up and placed a small peck to the corner of Sungmin's lips, causing the aegyo king to blush profusely. Nonetheless, he returned the act of affection by pressing a longer kiss to Kyuhyun's lips. Kyuhyun wrapped his arms around Sungmin's waist and pulled the smaller man closer. Sungmin yelped at the action and Kyuhyun couldn't help but find it cute.

Kyuhyun sat up, maneuvering Sungmin so that they could both sit comfortably. With arms still wrapped around Sungmin, Kyuhyun buried his face in the nape of said man's neck. Sungmin was just beginning to relax in the younger's embrace when he suddenly remembered the occasion on that day. He jumped out of Kyuhyun's lap and began bouncing up and down on the bed, all the while shouting, "It's Christmas kyu! It's Christmas!"

Kyuhyun chulcked at the older's antic. He extended his arm, an indication for Sungmin to return into his arm. Sungmin leaped into Kyuhyun's arm, causing both of them to fall backwards onto the pillows again. Their happy laughter echoed throughout the room, making the occasion seem much merrier.

Kyuhyun kissed Sungmin's nose before saying, "Let's get ready min, I have an entire list of stuff I want to do with you today."

Sungmin's eyes lighted up at Kyuhyun's words. "Really?" He asked.
When Kyuhyun nodded, he hurriedly pulled the younger to his feet and dragged him to the bathroom within their room.

They had ended up brushing their teeth together and causing the bathroom to get wet when they had decided to start a water fight in the bathroom. After which, they got dressed and left their room for some brunch, hopefully prepared by Ryeowook.

However, what greeted them wasn't a delicious aroma. Instead it was a gigantic mess in the kitchen. Both Sungmin and Kyuhyun's jaw hung wide open.

Sungmin shook his head and tugged on Kyuhyun's hand, pulling him forward to the refrigerator door where a pink post-it note was visible. He squinted and tried to look past the weird looking mixture covering the note.

"Did not... Prepare breakfast today guys. Merry Christmas! Ryeowook." Sungmin read out.

"Hmm." Kyuhyun mused, "Shall we go out and eat then?"

"Woots! Let's go!" Sungmin cheered. He grabbed Kyuhyun's hands and dragged him to the door, with Kyuhyun chuckling at his lover's cuteness.

________________

Well guys, I haven't updated this in a while eh? Real sorry bout that! Was really busy due to exams and homework... BUT. My holiday is going to start soon~ So, I will definitely have more time. I'll try to finish this by this Christmas! It's almost been a year... Anyway, ENJOY!