Christmas Morning (yewook)

Christmas Romance

 

Around 5-ish in the morning, Yesung felt the person, who was initially sleeping beside him fidget. He opened his eyes slightly to see Ryeowook trying to carefully pry off his hands that were currently on his waist, holding him back. Feigning sleep, Yesung tightened his grip on the eternal maknae’s waist and pulled him back. Ryeowook huffed and pouted, the digital clock on the bedside providing enough light for Yesung to see. Looking at Ryeowook’s face (it’s the face where you kind of have an internal debate…? It’s hard to explain!), Yesung couldn’t help himself but want to tease Ryeowook a little more. Still pretending to be asleep, he buried his face into Ryeowook’s neck, tickling said guy.

He whispered the words, “Morning beautiful”, and that’s when Ryeowook knew that Yesung was already awake.

“Sungie!!! I can’t believe you did that! I need to make breakfast you know!” Ryeowook whispered scream, in order not to wake the others up.

“Yeah well, it’s Christmas! You need a break too! Let’s go have some alone time! You go wash up and get dress, and then I’ll bring you somewhere special.”

“But the others…?”

“Oh others bothers. They have boyfriends too, my boyfriend needs a break. They can find their own breakfast. Go get dressed, we need to hurry.” And with that Yesung got out of bed and went to go get ready himself, leaving Ryeowook all dazed and flustered on the bed.

Suddenly…

“Others bothers? That doesn’t even rhyme!” Shaking his head and smiling to himself, he got out of bed too and did the same as Yesung.

@^___^@

 -15 minutes later-

 @^___^@

Both were dressed and ready to go. Yesung had wanted to just quickly leave, but Ryeowook, the ever good dongsaeng, unlike kyuhyun, wanted to leave a note for the others.

“Always about the others…” Yesung complained, but quickly gave in to Ryeowook when he started going all puppy eyes on him.

Therefore, a post-it note meant for the other occupants of this house was seen on the refrigerator, and a smiling Ryeowook was seen standing in front of it, trying to smooth the edges.

That is, until Yesung became too impatient and carried Ryeowook out the house. Bridal style.

______________________________________________________________________________

A/N: So... I was being happy... And decided to write an update :D Its pretty short though... 

Anyway, this is the christmas morning of Yewook. I wanted to finish all... But my hands got too tired, so this is all i have for now :(

But I hope you enjoy this, cause next up is EUNHAE ^^

And don't forget to comment ^^

I don't like it when I don't get comments... TT^TT